Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
The 'love of my life' highlight has disappeared again and shes missing her blonde hair already 🥱
Whenever she makes a move that people actually praise her for it has a detrimental effect on her ego. She idolises the Dolly version of herself and can’t accept that most people find that version of her the least attractive.

Whenever she dresses well or has her hair in a shade that actually suits her she gets lots of positive comments on her gram but somehow her deep ingrained vanity dismisses all of that evidence in favour of the version of herself that she prefers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
I thought she need inspiration I thought I would help 😘 so Shannen email on her ig I’ve signed her up for daily catholic prayers, updates on positive quotes, apartments in Manchester, how to clean up your Dog shite, how to speak Russian since she going to model for playboy 😂😂, and revenue( how to pay tax) and photoshop your face skinnier!! Hope this helps her 💕💕
If anyone can think off anything else to help Shannen please get her added to mailing list! 👌

• Haha
  • Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
What are the purpose of these shoots they are all technically the same pose, right arm covering the stomach or else TRex arms pushing up the tits!!! Not one single business commissions these Shannen you dopey bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Your absolutely right was thinking that can't believe she thinks she looks like margot or pammie now she is seriously delusional like
No currently its Cheryl it'll be pammie and margie when she's blonde again. Shes a chameleon our girl shan. Best chameleon in the business.

• Haha

farnaway

“Welcome Shannen + partner” had me lolling. Even the Grafton hotel know her and Luke are on and off more than my immersion

• Haha

nanorella

I’m gonna sit down with a smoke and a can tomorrow and re read vintage Shan tattle it’s golden it’s like old easterners episodes , so good , so bad yet I can’t stop watching and I’m glad my life is no way like that

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Ah girls leave it out Shan knows what she brings to the table. The man might have to pay for the table and chair, and Shan’s outfit that she wears to the table but she knows her worth ok 👍🏻

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I don't know if it's the hair, the make-up, her photoshopping, or maybe a combination of all three, but she looks like she's in her 40's. Also, using facetune and photoshop to slim down your partner is AWFUL.

• Heart
  • Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Scammen calling in all the favours by getting family to leave reviews 😂 Koi, by any chance was the waitress your auntie?? 😂😂 Sounds like her in the bad review. I notice Luke refers to Freddie and his frenchie 🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t with Luke’s review 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a fucking bell end.
Oh I travelled cross county for this cleverly named restaurant in crumlin village and they gave my dog chicken!!
Insert clapping seals

• Haha

Emily89

Also every song she has ever listened to is her and lukes song! Iv lost count at this stage the latest is dermot Kennedy! Every love film is her and lukes favourite and every blonde woman in history is shans idol and she looks like them all apparently 🙄

I wonder how she blagged herself a free night at the grafton Hotel! I would love to see the desperation of the emails she sends trying to get freebies. When 90% of her followers are middle Eastern men! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

nosynell

Remember the year she threw herself a party in her apartment for just her and Luke had someone come in decorate the apartment while she dresses as the wish version of jlo

• Haha
  • Heart

Calalily4

Chatty Member
A little birdy told me that seedy Shannen sends nudes to friends of those who owned B&C Coffee in Crumlin

• Haha
  • Wow

Twinlegs7

She has such rotten mean girl energy. I remember seeing her at a local pub dressed to the nines and she looked me up and down. Yeah hun your so much better than everyone else don't forget I seen your fanny flap getting munched on a video you recorded yourself 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I love how she claims the colour change was achieved without over processing the hair and then 3 lines down says she needs to go in for weekly treatments to repair and strengthen her hair. She is actually a moron. Also think it's hilarious that's she basically wearing a wig and is acting like it's her own, you can see she only has a few stands around the crown. It's not hard to colour fake hair 😂

• Haha