Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jesseholdon

She wants people to believe she has 109k followers, yet checks who watches her story ‘every day’ people who don’t follow her. So you’re telling me she scrolls through thousands of views to see the ones who aren’t following? What a way to admit A) you’re sad B) your followers are fake 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I am dying at her using a question box to try and get a rise out of her ex, who was only the love of her life less than a week ago. He's the one who is completely independent with a full time job, accommodation and car. She's living in her ma's, working part time in a cafe the odd day here and there, and probably claiming job seekers benefit for the rest of it - wouldn't be hard to fudge your hours for the welfare office when your auntie is your employer. The cheek of her sitting there rating men's behaviour when she brings nothing to the table herself, is barely a functioning adult, has serious toxic traits, no education, and brings misery into the life of every man she's ever been involved with. She is -100.

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
She’s such a dope. Going back to that rotten rat tails yellow. Her hair is beautiful red. I can’t believe any stylist in their right mind would touch her hair after it’s been coloured. Especially RED does she not realise how hard it is to strip red out of your hair even a wash out. It clings to the hair follicle. She’ll have a hard time getting back to that yellow shade she loves without bleaching the fuck out of it and destroying what little hair she has remaining. Idiot.
Not gonna lie can’t wait for bald Shannon, hair so fried the extensions can’t stick 😂😂
Giving Cynthia from Rugrats vibes… or her ma on the tea party bus 😂

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
A Cornish pasty is not breakfast wtf it’s a meat and potato pie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s not even in Cornwall no need for that many pics of the thing.
Guys don’t forget what’s coming up next week the major celebration that Shan and Luke have always celebrated together since they’ve become a couple. Pancake Tuesday.

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
My gosh 😅 I couldn’t think she could get any more funnier (desperate) but wishing yourself happy birthday and we all know she does ig for the cafe!!! Bad enough doing q&a to yourself to make out your popular but posting your own birthday message to yourself 😂😂😂😂oh no stop 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I thinkshe brings that PE bag everywhere with her because she carries all her personalities in it and we all know there are ALOT

• Haha
  • Heart

Emily89

My god I actually can not believe she got dressed up to sit in a restaurant. No party no going to a night club or bar after where people would be dressed up too. That really is the most saddest thing I have ever seen in my life my god! Why does noone in her family tell her that she acts like a psychopath. I'm sorry but she has all the traits. She even went to a restaurant dressed as Pamela Anderson a few months back I just can't!!🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Just watched the Pamela Anderson Documentary and found it so interesting that she was very big into reading and writing and has a lot more substance to her. It made me laugh thinking how Dolly idolises her and based on solely on her looks. Shan has zero depth to her and everything is surface level

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
She probably found a child’s junior Revolut card on the back seat of the 27 bus and used it to buy herself a few thousand fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She’s too busy slimming Luke down. In the grid post she has him much slimmer in the first pic, jaw line. No hamster cheeks and body shrunk. And the next one it’s like she forgot and uploaded him looking like a pig in a blanket 🤣🤣🤣
What the fuck was that new years count down. CRINGE. Luke the big dope roaring into the camera like Mr Blobby

• Haha
  • Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
If you want a laugh, look up her Facebook page. It seems she has always had a poor command of the Engligh language, has never been able to apply eyelashes properly, has always dressed in absolute rubbish, and life has never been more fantastic 😂 Have to say, she has absolutely ruined herself with the filler. Actually was a very pretty girl with a nice figure. What the fuck possessed her is beyond me.

'Love of my life' highlight is back up.

I've come to the conclusion she just does this to take the piss. There's no way the relationship can be that on & off.
Leave her alone, Christmas is coming and she needs a new pair of knock-off designer trainers in her stocking.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I get the feeling she thinks being difficult is attractive in a woman? The older men get the less time they have for spoiled antics. If his family really do have money she'll be waiting a lot longer for that ring. Rich people are very good at protecting their assets and his family wouldn't see him propose to a scrote like her in a million years. It's so telling that she spends absolutely no time with them and is not welcome in their home. What kind of a relationship is that?

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
She did in her hoop do her make up herself 🙄

More like ran off and got a freebie off some other unfortunate make up artist in bath or still had her valentine's make up still on
Date night with her handsome Luke!! Ye Shan he’s so handsome he barely gets a feature on your grid unless you’ve given him the once over with the face tuning and airbrushed half of his body fat away.

Handsome me hole 🤣

• Haha

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Oh god, what is she 12? Why would you worry if your man is liking pictures of some bird on Insta? She'd be better answering a question of what does her boyfriend think of her whoring herself out, putting pictures on Insta and all the creepy guys liking them and jerking off behind their screens. Scammen you are that woman, whose naked pictures men like! God, talk about being stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Since Shannen shared the go fund me…. 3 people have donated 😅 and them 3 people look to be friends and family of Luke’s
Fundraising is definitely not her calling. She shared one for Breast Cancer Patients in the Mater Hospital in October, saying she was going to do 3000 squats across the month of November as it was a cause to her heart. Even had the hospital go to the trouble of sending her out all the merch. Raised 20e from 1 donation and didn't bother doing the challenge.

• Haha
  • Angry