Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newroundhere

Embarrassing 😂😂😂just to sit on chair all that effort with her hair!!! Yet again Shannen its four to six weeks you can’t go near a pool or bath!! Your making more tick off yourself a smear and biopsy are two different things and two didn’t aftercare..
Biopsy You can’t have sex for a few weeks 😂😂😂yipee for you lol I say you ran out excuses why you’re not getting up on Luke! Stop looking sympathy.. it’s embarrassing!! Especially I was in labour for 18 hours, I’m sure woman on this could have been through worse and then listening to you moan!! All I can say is grow the fuck up!!
After my biopsy I wasn’t in a swimsuit I can tell ya I was sporting Bridget Jones finest for a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 2

glambots

Which personality is she today. P s she always loved Marilyn ❤ not just because the new movie is out on Netflix our shit face shannen loves her years and she already nos all about her history an all.... like she even had the bubble gum canvas 🙄 and don't forget the pink sofa girls
What ever happened to the sofas 🤣🤣

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Is she using those wig topper things? Or maybe it's just the filter? But yeah it's strange looking, sure she only has a few crusty strands of hair anyway and then her cut price stennos. Stop, like imagine removing your fella each time you have an argument, wouldn't that be the last thing on your mind!
We still love you Shan, pls do a question box this week, dying to know what you've been up to and tell you if I prefer your hair long or short
I see you got your wish 😂

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Are those rings on her ring finger?

I knew from her stint on love island she didn’t have much to say but Jesus Luke pure looks like he’s about to fall asleep in all the recent photos

Reactions: 1

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Where are all the designer shoes gone actually? The ones she puts up pics of all laid out on her bed in the box room in her Ma's gaff, hashtag spoilt, hashtag Luke
Does she buy them, photograph them, then bring them back or what?!?
You can't return knockoffs so I reckon she sells them. The Sophia Webster heels she had on recently are reduced to 250e in BT's right now, even if they are real she's obviously buying the cheapest thing from the brand. Any of the products in a brands permanent line would be more expensive and traditionally would not go into sale.

jesseholdon

Another Q&A no one wrote in🙄

aw the it’s my favourite drives me mad. Also do you reckon Luke’s in the picture till Xmas or will there be one more breakup between now and then? 😂

Lilly long

VIP Member
She seems to equate showing as much skin as possible with looking good which is not the case with her ever. Looks like a TY student's fashion show project.

Wouldn't be like Scammen to copy someone else 😉😂 At least that girl has the cop on to wear it over a bikini. Aul saggy tits here will be giving everyone an eyeful they could do without.
She’s just tagged the same dressmaker … how would you dance in that with her boobs ..

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member