Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She must know someone in catrice cosmetics their offices are located in tallaght anyway. As their the only company that are associating with her twice now.

Also she's On the delicous page commenting on the makeup video tagging her sister 😄 🤣
So is Barry gone ,

Lollylynn

VIP Member
She means ‘ stage 5 Shannen McGrath psycho mode’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d say they just washed out the semi permanent colour she had in .. few highlights although she seems to have roots in the other photos .. I doubt she even took the old extensions out .
Whats her natural colour I wonder

getoff

What’s your summer schedule? Need inspo! Should I go away with me Ma or with me da or will I go with both of them to make it look like they’re still together which they certainly are not.

One look at Owens Facebook and you’ll see him share the odd pic or post about his other children and grandchildren that Shannen never acknowledges.

Susan was nothing but a home wrecking slut and reaped what she sowed. Shan’s daddy rode rings around her Doll face Mammy.
What’s all these? Please tell

housecoatgossip

She filters her photos and videos so much that she gives herself a little pixie face so that when people see her in real life they have to do a double take.
I've seen her with no makeup on and her eyes look like pissholes in the sand and I've also seen her in real life with makeup on and she just looks like a regular girl.
If she stopped filtering her photos beyond recognition, people wouldn't pass comments on her photos.
She's as fake as they come and a class A catfish
Jesus the filler is falling from her face

Twinlegs7

Fundraising is definitely not her calling. She shared one for Breast Cancer Patients in the Mater Hospital in October, saying she was going to do 3000 squats across the month of November as it was a cause to her heart. Even had the hospital go to the trouble of sending her out all the merch. Raised 20e from 1 donation and didn't bother doing the challenge.
Lazy bitch 🤣

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Tagging the leisure plex hoping for a freebie. Going to cut price jewelers knowing the likes of bla murphy and Charlene get gifted stuff from them constantly in hopes she gets giving something for free . They haven't even reshared her storey but have other peoples. She is such a pick me. Desperate for any freebie she can get 😄 🤣
The things she tries to scab are real bottom of the barrel stuff. She has such awful taste.