Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Just trying to visualise the proposal here.

Scumang Prince Harry down on one knee wearing the VMA Pamela Anderson top hat, trembling from the effort of keeping his balance on one knee, praying he remembers to stick to the pre rehearsed script Shan Shan prepared for him back when she was getting her hole off Stokesy.

Shan acting coy, surprised and in love whilst looking directly into the camera lens above Luke’s head. Koi Shan’s nephew and personal videographer coincidentally standing there with a phone on hand to record the surprise proposal. Luke promising to always spend every spare penny on Shambles and Shambles gratefully accepting to bleed the poor bastard dry. The end.
One things for such, he'll be wearing a hoodie if he does 😂

Reactions: 2

Twinlegs7

Omg is that her in the photo with the hat on ?? she looks so rough and plastic !! I had to do a double take 😅

Eroom1989

Her parents are back together on off more than shan and luke. Very unstable always have been. Wasn't her dad advertising a room to rent to a female free in exchange for sex. Look it up
Really??? He looks so sleazy to be fair 🤮 did someone not mention in a previous post he has other kids with another woman who Shannen doesn’t acknowledge ?

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Why would she always make him tie her laces? Is she disabled? And why would she film him doing it and post it? It weird and unsettling.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I thought this too funnily enough.

Apart from her good looks, Pamela seemed fun and very sweet. This is also why she was so liked by many during the 90's. Shannen thinks it's just good looks alone that make people love you and that once you have good looks you can act like a spoilt princess. I get the impression she thinks men love the spoilt princess act and it makes them fall in love even more.
This is so true
Sure Shan doesn't even look like herself
I've mentioned it before but she started following Natalia Petric a few months ago and has been copying her ever since, even down to when she shares stuff about her dogs. What's really funny is Natalia is an actual model who does paid word, is married and has just moved into her forever home. I'd say Scammen is as green as her witches nails.
That's single white female shit 😦

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She needs to start writing down all her lies, she's saying now she's been going to the salon for 7 years but a few months ago it was 5..

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She's a toxic outlaw. If my son was dating her, I wouldn't spend time with her either.
His family have to see how she treats him
It's obvious his family hate her which must be hard for him when it comes to special occasions like Christmas.

Mdance

Chatty Member
Odd the way her parents are holidaying together when they're separated. It's not as if princesse shannen is a child and they are coming together to make memories.

corksup

Shannen it’s so bizarre you’ll ask your wish questions during your own q&a unless it’s just a big coincidence every single person ends their message with an emoji 🙄🙃🙃🙃🙃

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
He made a brilliant parody video, when her and Dano’s drama was at its height. The day of the infamous ex on the beach video, he had a wig on pretending to be her after getting her easilock extensions 🤣 It was brilliant please someone else say you seen it. He was switching between being Shannen and being Dano.

Do you know where the video is now? I’d love to see it 🤣🤣🤣

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I've a feeling Luke was dragged on this trip at the last minute. I presume her parents are staying in separate rooms? Do either of them have new partners? As someone already pointed out it's bizarre that they are away together when their kids are grown. What is the point of this?

Twinlegs7

It's scary how different she looks in the restaurant photo taken by the owner in comparison to the other insta pics of herself 😯