Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily89

Think she said she's going to marbella next week so must be lukes birthday present to her.

Reactions: 1

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
I’m gonna sit down with a smoke and a can tomorrow and re read vintage Shan tattle it’s golden it’s like old easterners episodes , so good , so bad yet I can’t stop watching and I’m glad my life is no way like that
I do that occasionally too looking through the old threads 😂

Miserable moocher can’t even spare any of her dole money to donate. The biggest ick of any human is one that shares fundraiser pages but never donates themselves 🥴

The last 3 years have not been kind to Lard sorry Luke in any way whatsoever! Looks like a toupee stuck to his forrih but at least he has more of his own hair then pissy yellow strands Shannen 🤣
If anyone ever refers to him as anything other than Lard from now on, dead to me. Brilliant gal!

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Seriously how uneducated and tone deaf is Shannen!! Shannen I know you’re stalking this so I’ll help you out rather than you making more tick of yourself!! If you going to advise health advice leave it to the professionals!! Yes advise girls/ women to get their cervical smear and test done for HPV but leave it at that!! You haven’t a clue!! At 29 mixing up the different tests is embarrassing putting it out social media not checking first! I’m glad you went for one but at 29? I wouldn’t fuck about when it comes to health!
Maybe while your there get an sti check done 🚩🚩cause we all know how much you get around!! Poor Luke catching stuff off you!!
Was it her first smear? Because she’s sexually active since she’s a young teenager and has had multiple partners so really should have been having regular smears for her own benefit.

Wellingtonflop

Anyone know what happened the lingerie shoot she was supposed to be paying for last week?
Seems like she's very unhappy with her body in the last few months with the things she says about herself. I was surprised she was going to do one the way she has been going on.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Do I risk being blocked and never getting to witness her ludacris behaviour on the daily ever again?
Ahh you should've written the main female character in Monster
I would be happy to get blocked for that truth telling
---
That's alot to try and achieve in one day 😂 She doesn't call herself the hardest working girl on IG for nothing. Can you imagine... 🫠
February 2050 is when this will happen for Shan

Last edited:

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Jesus who’d be buying this absolute tat
Times must be hard if she's trying to sell cheap sweatshop internet fashion. Do you think her Ma has put the foot down and is asking her to pay for her box room?
---
Isn't it gas shannen has jumped to 111k in the space of a few hours. She has zero content except posting selfies or sharing pics of Pamela Anderson or any blonde celebrity as apparently she looks like them all. Then theirs hughie (like or hate him) was on bigbrother, the challenge in the U.S, dancing with the stars. Been on irish telly loads living with Lucy etc and he only has 93k. Shannen feeling shit so buys herself more followers to cheer herself up with lukes bank card😄 🤣
That is such a good point about Hughie. The only people still buying followers these days are the absolute losers out there who are too thick to do anything else.

Louch

Has anyone noticed how really long her fingers are in those malahide castle lights pics? Is it real or whatever way the photo it stretched maybe

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Did she just call herself a boot. That's right darling you are a boot. Tramp. What's she like posing with the fake tote bag and pint of guinness.
I don't know what's worse, refering to herself as a boot or referring to herself in the third person 😂

jesseholdon

How often is that Lunadoc going up to her mams? Seems like she’s getting Botox every few weeks at this stage

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Seems like she's very unhappy with her body in the last few months with the things she says about herself. I was surprised she was going to do one the way she has been going on.
This is true. If she's that unhappy I really don't think she does herself any favours with all the shite she eats and drinks. Nearly every meal is from over a counter. We all have body hang-ups, some choose to make healthier choices and reap the rewards, others don't change anything and continue to be unhappy.