Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant find anything under the CRO - surely she has to have some backer or silent partner?

Reactions: 1
Who's taking one for the team and setting up an Instagram with the handle before she tries to change it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she not say that she’s not been declared fit for work. How’s she getting away with running her own business. These young ones have notions about themselves.

Reactions: 11
Smug head on her coz she has her 5000 followers just about. She'll be unbearable now. Not that she wasn't before😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
God she's so smug it's sickening. I wonder will their be a discount for all those who paid for her business.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any thread suggestions lads and lasses? I had a quick look so could start new thread and seen none🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:

Shannen Joyce worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She built the business by herself???? Don't think so Scammen, the GFM money built it.
Shame on you!!!

She'll never be successful....karma will get her!!
Well 4.600 people following her new page all ready she said the mind boggles how

Reactions: 3
There will surely have to be an investigation into where the money came from for this brand? It cannot be legal to use go fund me money for this

Reactions: 5
Someone who’s been a “victim” of abuse through the post (those god damn baby grows - which she defo didn’t post to herself).

Why the duck would she use her home address to set up the business?
I can't see the attachment what is the business?

Thread suggestion

"Smug as a bug with her new brand Snug thinking she swept the GFM scamming under the rug.

:)

Reactions: 27
Oh the excitement!!! Not for that crooks product launch……I’m off to Coldplay in Glasgow in the morning!!! I’m nervous but just cannot wait. And all thanks to Tattle!!
Im just beyond excited. B xx 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jezs she is one pain in the arse
Can she not even go to a wedding without trying to flog something
Shes like a bloody teenager .

Oh the excitement!!! Not for that crooks product launch……I’m off to Coldplay in Glasgow in the morning!!! I’m nervous but just cannot wait. And all thanks to Tattle!!
Im just beyond excited. B xx 💕💕
I hope.you have the best time and can't wait to hear about it after ❤💖😘

• Heart
Did she not say that she’s not been declared fit for work. How’s she getting away with running her own business. These young ones have notions about themselves.
Right. According to her: “I have really and truly worked my ass off for this”. Selective then as to the TYPE of work she is able to do. I don’t care what her product is. What I care about is IF she has used GFM money to support this business in any way. If she has, she is lower than low. She has not shown any substantial donation to anyone else, unlike her promises to do so. Her behaviour is so self-serving and obvious, I don’t see how everyone does not realize how manipulative and deceitful she is. Also, boring as anything.

Reactions: 9
How is she unfit for work yet can launch a
Brand and essentially work! Shannen I hope your not claiming Illness benefit.

She said the other day that she hadn’t got the all clear to work from the Dublin team .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.