Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so happens the majority of podcasts on her list are ones that invite 'irish influencers' on as guests, and she tags every single one. Pathetic.

Reactions: 6
All the ailments and anxiety seem to have disappeared in time for a wedding on Thursday. Weird that๐Ÿ™„ p.s. Shannon the table looks crap๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I just wanted to absolutely confirm that the 'Sarah Aisling ' comment on teaspill saying that her friend said so and so and showed receipts was indeed 'twins and me'. Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
tea spill had a grid post up sayin that Shannen calls anyone a troll that questions where the GFM money is. Someone called Sarahaishling added comments sticking up for Shannen and from the above comments apparently itโ€™s Julie?? How do we know itโ€™s defo Julie? Screenshots attached of the comments from sarahaishling

9D6B7F1C-C7A2-487D-9813-AF9EF0B3703E.jpeg
53B97A77-129B-42EE-9397-F2A9F09294CA.jpeg
2DE66D32-2E0F-4B3D-8731-FABCB3546F3A.jpeg
EE356E29-994E-4FAB-9D57-CC6D8450DD37.jpeg
48CCF299-931A-4EB5-B741-2D435B092E11.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shannen bit quiet today after the above revelation.....must be reading on here ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Reactions: 2
Is her page gone? I haven't seen anything in a good while from her page
Whose page?

Still don't know how we know that's Julie? Or did I miss something๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ that profile is private on insta.

Reactions: 2
Her page still there. Still as boring as ever. Would she have blocked you? Maybe u liked a comment on a post on some story somewhere on someone's else's post๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ I must be blocked so ๐Ÿ™ˆ absolutely no idea why but I'm sure I won't lose sleep over it ๐Ÿคฃ
[QUOTE="Bidscavan, post: 11364282, me
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.