Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m so confused ๐Ÿ™ˆ Is there a list or not ? Will we ever find out where all that money went ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Don't follow, any news on the brand/product yet?
Nah only that it launches next month and she wants to get 5000 followers on her new business page before the launch.boh and she's worked ever so hard on it apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear to god, if she had the best, cheapest, most brilliant product ever, which it wont be..... i would NEVER, EVER, IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, buy it๐Ÿ˜‚ I would literally rather die, than hand this theiving, lying, bullying, manipulating horrible human, one cent of money i earned! Lets face it, its gonna be some cheap white labelled crap shes selling, not one item of clothing she wears would i be caught dead in, she has zero style๐Ÿ˜† i hope whatever it is, is an absolute flop like Gorrys, they dont deserve success, they dont work hard, all they want is to manipulate honest people, for financial gain....so the name is S_ _ _by Shannon Joyce, my guess is "tit" by Shannon Joyce, and thats exactly what it will be๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Notice she launched it in the middle of the night, about 2am because I was up with my son, so sheโ€™s hoping thatโ€™ll avoid spotlight & backlash. Wait til goss.ie or evoke/96fm run a story on it nowโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loungewear. Snug (not smug unfortunately) by Shannon Joyce. In earlier threads people figured it out

Reactions: 12
I swear to god, if she had the best, cheapest, most brilliant product ever, which it wont be..... i would NEVER, EVER, IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, buy it๐Ÿ˜‚ I would literally rather die, than hand this theiving, lying, bullying, manipulating horrible human, one cent of money i earned! Lets face it, its gonna be some cheap white labelled crap shes selling, not one item of clothing she wears would i be caught dead in, she has zero style๐Ÿ˜† i hope whatever it is, is an absolute flop like Gorrys, they dont deserve success, they dont work hard, all they want is to manipulate honest people, for financial gain....so the name is S_ _ _by Shannon Joyce, my guess is "tit" by Shannon Joyce, and thats exactly what it will be๐Ÿ˜‚
Or could be Scam by Shannen Joyce....very appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Miriam sharing the link to the new business page, should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 3
Waiting for her Shein order to arrive into the country. Ethically sourced in an Post. Hate to see her successful after the money she took off people

Reactions: 7
She built the business by herself???? Don't think so Scammen, the GFM money built it.
Shame on you!!!

Waiting for her Shein order to arrive into the country. Ethically sourced in an Post. Hate to see her successful after the money she took off people
She'll never be successful....karma will get her!!

Reactions: 15
Seriously who would bother with a load of cheap tit. It will be like Julies candles and Gorrys dresses, failure. Free stuff sent out to a few bloggers then silence . Iโ€™d feel contaminated if I given one. Dirty money. Iโ€™d rather a refund.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.