Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the trying to play all sweet and cute and the pulling faces I can't stand. Well apart from the obvious bit of her been a thief and liar

Reactions: 9
If I didn’t already unfollow her and the GFM never happened, I’d still have to unfollow. She’s just so obnoxious and I can’t put my finger on why. She reminds me of that attention seeking cheeky child in the classroom—eyes darting around, trying to play cute, making up lies, putting on voices and pulling faces.
She seems to have a very close relationship with her dad. She definitely looks to be very needy and looking for attention in that way where if one person (her dad) thinks she’s amazing then everyone should. I unfollowed a long time ago. I was interested in her story when she was in treatment as she was young and was dealing with a serious illness. Of course the GFM and all around that turned me off as it revealed her to be extremely manipulative and untruthful but also because there doesn’t seem to be anything else there personality wise. She is basic out- that’s fine, her friends and family like her but there is nothing there to make me in any way interested in her. She hits none of the reasons I follow people on insta. Not one. Attention seeking suggests to me that she is unhappy and unfulfilled in herself and needs way more from others than she can offer in return. Must be exhausting to be around her.

Reactions: 14
How many pubs has the wee baba been in in the last 8 weeks? It is grim.

Reactions: 1
Well my tattle witches……this time next week I will be in Coldplay heaven!!!
And all thx to Shannen!! I just can’t wait and we are planning bubbles before our 7.30am flight so we will raise a glass to all of you amazing girls and to the fraudster and desperado that is our Shannen!!
There are so many ‘Stars in the Sky’ and the future is better then bright it’s ‘Yellow’ 💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
And all thx to Shannen!! I just can’t wait and we are planning bubbles before our 7.30am flight so we will raise a glass to all of you amazing girls and to the fraudster and desperado that is our Shannen!!
There are so many ‘Stars in the Sky’ and the future is better then bright it’s ‘Yellow’ 💕💕💕
I truly hope you have a fantastic time 😘 How are you feeling?

Reactions: 2
Have THE BEST time...

Sending you my squeezy hugs 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I truly hope you have a fantastic time 😘 How are you feeling?
Have THE BEST time...

Sending you my squeezy hugs 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
I’m not 100% but I’m lying low and saving my energy for next week!! If I have to crawl out of Hampden Park I will!!! It’s keeping my spirits up. I’m a former piano teacher…… so seeing the gorgeous Chris Martin tinkling those ivories will do my heart and soul good 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I didn’t already unfollow her and the GFM never happened, I’d still have to unfollow. She’s just so obnoxious and I can’t put my finger on why. She reminds me of that attention seeking cheeky child in the classroom—eyes darting around, trying to play cute, making up lies, putting on voices and pulling faces.
Agree , I don’t even care that much about the gmf tbh 🙄. She just grates on me , it’s hard to pin point what exactly it is . She is very unlikeable .

Reactions: 6
I’m not 100% but I’m lying low and saving my energy for next week!! If I have to crawl out of Hampden Park I will!!! It’s keeping my spirits up. I’m a former piano teacher…… so seeing the gorgeous Chris Martin tinkling those ivories will do my heart and soul good 💕💕
I'm so excited for you B, have thee BESTEST time!

Reactions: 3
And she's back with the pity story. None of it seemed to bother her the last few weeks gallivanting around🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Only questions in the Q&a was how was she 🙈.
She is literally never home , constantly here there and everywhere and not a peep about her panic attacks , locked fingers ect.
She is so insincere .

Only questions in the Q&a was how was she 🙈.
She is literally never home , constantly here there and everywhere and not a peep about her panic attacks , locked fingers ect.
She is so insincere .
She wrote that question herself 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
You will have the best time. Enjoy every single second xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
- So... was out and about like mad until a few days ago, announced a “reset” but not to worry 😂, she was fine.

- Came back- she wasn’t fine at all! She is struggling.

-Didn’t do any ads but it’s ok because the “brands” are v. understanding

-Needs to do ads all together now- she has contracts so brands not so understanding🤨

My take is that she had zero content (what’s new?) but really couldn’t fake it so she stayed off. And really... someone who says everything is fine and then a few days later says it is not ok is just trying to F with people because there is no honesty there, just manipulation. She had to have the weakest insta page I have seen.

Reactions: 14
“I only work with brands I 100% believe in” oh ya Shannen didn’t realise your passion was organic roll on deodorants

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.