Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she said about the brand was it's something she very passionate about and now she's saying she set up the page to help people and she loves helping people so you'd wonder is the brand something to do with the care packs as someone else said in a post above🤔 she gets loads of them messages according to her today and they way outnumber the troll ones. Which I don't believe she gets either but she'll probably prove me wrong later after she reads here.
She has also lost about 250 followers in the last 3 days so her helpful answers to ‘all’ the messages aren’t saving her inevitable slide towards oblivion

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Presume she didn't get many answers in the box coz she hasn't shared them. She always puts up a box and says she'll share the answers. Never does coz obvs doesn't get many

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Julie's and Shannons manager Eoghans insta about the girl norrie on tik tok commenting on his video . He commented under her latest tik tok then and she asked him where the gfm was 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lads he is like 13 years old and seems to be only concerned with love island and doing duck lips to the camera, how in the name of God does he think he can be an influencer manager 🤣🤣
I had a nose at his page he definitely looks about 13 - haven't watched any stories but must have the same maturity as a 13 year old if he's her "PR" 🤣

• Haha
He's off on one tonight about norriepitbull. Mr bleeping sweetking giving out about people giving out about their scam sweets.
He’s loving the fact he’s getting “trolls” and can play the poor me card

Reactions: 6
So her quote tonight...."you must do the thing which you think you cannot do". OK Shannen tell us where the GFM money has gone???
By the way, that dress today was horrendous 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's the most awkward "influencer" I ever did see. Trying to be funny on her stories yesterday but the eyes darting side to side and the constant touching her glasses shows she's nervous as fook.
I get serious second hand embarrassment watching her

Reactions: 12
She's the most awkward "influencer" I ever did see. Trying to be funny on her stories yesterday but the eyes darting side to side and the constant touching her glasses shows she's nervous as fook.
I get serious second hand embarrassment watching her
Sign of a guilty conscience. #GFM

Reactions: 5
Lads he is like 13 years old and seems to be only concerned with love island and doing duck lips to the camera, how in the name of God does he think he can be an influencer manager 🤣🤣
He’s not a manager he is cosplaying 😂 his title in is profile is “public figure” as well. He manages Julie ffs 😂 none of these huns need a manager. If anything he is her help, writing her emails so that they’re actually readable and cold calling companies to get her collabs. But sure that’s IG he can play dress up and be the big shot manager. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Both Julie and Shannen seem to think it’s a clever business tactic to play the troll card. No other influencer highlights that. Odd wonder where they got that idea?

Good woman norriepitbull 😂 she obviously couldn’t be bothered she showed her username and he spent his whole evening trying to out and troll her own tiktok. They’re all egotistical lunatics who validate eachothers petty behaviour…

and sure who is he to call her out for being on tattle? Oh heyyy @Spongebob5! 👋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
I cannot believe this goon is bringing out her own brand. Just goes to show any simpleton can start one if the have the €€€€€€.

Reactions: 4
He's off on one tonight about norriepitbull. Mr bleeping sweetking giving out about people giving out about their scam sweets.
This has really made me laugh 😂 he really did get triggered. Although bless him, he must have some dysmorphia if he doesn’t see how strange he looks. The hair “transplant” looks like someone has put a wired sponge on his head. Hopefully he will get some therapy. Not sure managing Julie or Shannen will help him at all.

Unrelated, I looked up shannens GFM there and you can’t donate anymore, meaning you can’t see updates. I read an update on the page about 6 weeks ago which makes me think she only recently closed it down. If that’s the case, it is shocking that she just left it open all this time until now.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe this goon is bringing out her own brand. Just goes to show any simpleton can start one if the have the €€€€€€.
Not sure if this was posted already but plenty speculation of leisure wear for her business venture... It looks like she is bringing out comfort wear alright
She'll aim for healthcare industry no doubt and say that when she was ill she couldn't find anything comfortable to wear and if she had these back then she would have felt so much better with regards to being comfortable. I'd be much more "snug" if I knew where the GFM went 😔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.