Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is such a wonderful innocent inspiring woman, how does she explain all the ‘trolling’ that’s so bad she has to post like that about it? Why would people decide to ‘troll’ a poor cancer survivor who apparently hasn’t done a thing wrong in her whole life?

Is it because so many people who don’t know each other are evil and have decided to bully a poor innocent girl or maybe it’s because she is a thieving, lying, smart ass who promised to give money to charity and instead spent it all and gives a big duck you to anyone that has the gall to question her?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shannen needs to address the GFM before she launches her brand and tries to go to schools to talk. People will not be so quick to buy from or let their children listen to a potential fraudster.
She thought she was being clever trying to change the narrative saying she was being trolled over religion instead of people wanting to know what she has done with the money she pledged from her GFM.
It is not going to go away Shannen, this is one hole you can't worm your way out of with manipulation

Reactions: 13
@Frilly Milly thsts an exceptionally well made point. She really hasn’t had to face the usual day to day hardships as her family really stepped up and she had that amazing cushion of her gfm. Her job appears to be held indefinitely for her too.

We’ve been on her journey as have many posters here. Without all that money too. I know money won’t cure you but the worry that having none will drain and suck the life from you. I remember scraping together the money for parking meter one day and having no clue where the rest of money would come from. We had some absolutely amazing people who stepped in to help us financially and we’ve raised thousands ever since in my sons memory. That’s what do many do that I see. But not this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Girl don’t go on about how you just want to help people when you literally said a few months ago that your engagement is bad due to a “glitch” and asking everyone to share your posts and like them etc so you could do work with amazing brands !!! Your words !! Why would you care about the engagement side of things if you *just* want to help and of close it’s not about the money when you are sitting on €200k 😬🤔🙃🙄 she’s physically incapable of telling the truth

Trying to profit off people with cancer good lord 🤢
Think of how much the GFM would help current cancer patients??!! Her post at 1am is incredible considering the elephant in the room😡 guilty conscience keeping someone awake…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Think of how much the GFM would help current cancer patients??!! Her post at 1am is incredible considering the elephant in the room😡 guilty conscience keeping someone awake…
It really does upset me to think that she promised that money to help people with cancer and instead she is launching a brand with it and trying to brazen it out.
The money would help a lot more than her phoney platitudes,look how she has treated @Missymeister and all of the unknown people in st James hospital and the mercy hospital.
To think she now wants to make a living as a cancer advocate when she has done this to people with cancer and the hospital staff who cured her 😡

The only advice she seems to be able to give is what to buy people when they are going to be in hospital or chemo. Putting pressure on people to feel like they need to be buying things to support them. Just being there for them should be enough but then again we don’t all have our hands out looking for what we can get from people.
I wonder is her brand something to do with this? Gift packs for ill people? Would make sense with all the posts. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I wonder is her brand something to do with this? Gift packs for ill people? Would make sense with all the posts. 🤔
I think you could be right. I was wondering why she was asking followers when she’s had plenty of experience in hospital to know what works etc. Sneaky market research maybe…

Reactions: 6
She can't be seriously thinking of setting up anything to do with cancer or herself as a cancer advocate with there is lack of transparency as to where funds promised to hospital wards and cancer patients has gone?

Reactions: 9
She can't be seriously thinking of setting up anything to do with cancer or herself as a cancer advocate with there is lack of transparency as to where funds promised to hospital wards and cancer patients has gone?
neck like a jockey’s bollix

• Haha
All she said about the brand was it's something she very passionate about and now she's saying she set up the page to help people and she loves helping people so you'd wonder is the brand something to do with the care packs as someone else said in a post above🤔 she gets loads of them messages according to her today and they way outnumber the troll ones. Which I don't believe she gets either but she'll probably prove me wrong later after she reads here.

Reactions: 5
Isn't that why she dropped the "big c and me" title to get away from cancer talk.....now she's an advocate for helping people with cancer. Only person she helps is herself..... to other people's money😡😡

So instead of using the gfm to help people she's going to charge them.

• Wow
  • Angry
So instead of using the gfm to help people she's going to charge them.
That is it in a nutshell! Instead of using the GFM tochange people's lives can promised, instead she is going to profit from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly couldn't see any cancer charities using her as a representative for them. I'd be the 1st to message them and report her fraudulent activities to them. People will never forget what she did and it will keep coming back to bite her.

If she wants to be an advocate for cancer then she should donate the money that was promised for cancer charities and not blow it all on a brand that will probably get lost in the floods of other brands on the insta market.

Reactions: 10
Haven't seen an ad for SuperValu in a long while. Wonder did they drop her?🤔

Reactions: 3
Haven't seen an ad for SuperValu in a long while. Wonder did they drop her?🤔
Oh for sure !!! She was doing her shop in Tesco the other day and the big shop as well so definitely got the boot from SuperValu , the family that run it are very very respected in the community so they would have no time for the likes of her and her drama

Reactions: 11
If she was bringing out loungewear or some other superficial white label tat, that would be despicable enough, but if she is planning to target cancer patients for her brand, that is a whole other level!
She cannot go giving talks to kids in schools about cancer awareness knowing that family members of theirs may be attending either of the wards that have been denied the promised funds.
She cannot deprive cancer wards of much needed funds that would help patients and then try to profit from these people and their well meaning families using these funds, that is taking money from people at the most vulnerable point in their lives twice.
This is going to be a pr nightmare for her, what is her management thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If she was bringing out loungewear or some other superficial white label tat, that would be despicable enough, but if she is planning to target cancer patients for her brand, that is a whole other level!
She cannot go giving talks to kids in schools about cancer awareness knowing that family members of theirs may be attending either of the wards that have been denied the promised funds.
She cannot deprive cancer wards of much needed funds that would help patients and then try to profit from these people and their well meaning families using these funds, that is taking money from people at the most vulnerable point in their lives twice.
This is going to be a pr nightmare for her, what is her management thinking?
Her manager is Eoghan Dinneen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.