Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Did anyone ask about the gfm on the live?
Nope. She was reading the comments out. But shur there was fuck all comments. Mostly about how long it takes to get from youghal to Donegal. Some dope said nine hrs and shur she wanted to fly up there then🙄 couple of comments about she's doing great and glowing and another couple of smart arses about candles and lighting firelighters. Madam read them and laughed

Reactions: 3

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Girls I’ve COVID for the 2nd time 😒. Feeling very low and very drained. Meant to have treatment Friday but if my bloods don’t improve it’s a no no. Pissed off 💕💕
Oh Brenda that's shit (there's no other word for it!!)
I hope you start to feel better tomorrow and your bloods are ok for Friday. Take care of yourself 😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Nofilterdee

She’s trying to change the narrative again.
She’s saying ‘if the aim was to upset me and rattle me, it’s worked’
That was never the aim and people have said over and over the aim is to get transparent honest answers.
She’s now trying to get others to half listen and then say ‘they’re trying to upset and rattle her…’and run with a half baked story on her behalf .
It’s like how she tried to spin that missy bullied her and that she was told soemone hoped her chemo didn’t work.
Again not true.
The more she speaks the more she reminds me of amber heard who also needs to learn to stop talking, stop Lying and stop digging a hole.
How she ever expects to extricate more money from people with a cloud of possible misappropriation of funds hanging I’ll never know. I know what she did wasn’t illegal or technically against the rules but a lot of people feel it was immoral and dishonest- it wont work for her.
She either needs to be honest, spill the beans and try to salvage her insta career or go off into the sunset with the money and forget about a career that depends on the good will of people. I feel however it’s too late for option a- she’s done too much damage to herself.
How she hasn’t taken professional advice be it legal or public relations, I’ll never know
Thinking of you xxx

Reactions: 2

Hot lips

Chatty Member
What is it with these instafucks having to put their kids name on everything? Pure stupidity putting her name on her bag in my opinion. Then again the whole spiel is probably just for the ad and it won't be used🙄
you can get them bags anywhere, hopefully companies realising no association is best

Nofilterdee

I could be wrong but usually a company allows you to be sick at full pay for X amount of time. Sometimes companies will do more at their discretion. Then you go on to state (statutory sick pay) illness benefit. Depending on how much you were earning with work, this can be up to 208e a week plus 40e for having a dependent.

This is affected by how much savings (doubt Scammen would be declaring the 180k odd) and what your partner earns (I’d suspect Barry’s nixers are all under the table). So she’s probably getting about 1k a month from the state. There may be other bits she’s getting as well.

But in the meantime her company would keep her job open for her, ready for her to return.
If they aren't married then they aren't taxed as a couple nor does he have to disclose his income in her SW claim. Only plus to being married in these situations is that Barry's TFA could include hers but a single person with a dependent can claim rent allowance etc .

Alucia

VIP Member
Has anyone got screenshots of the update Shannen made in January 2021 on the GFM page?

Tammys

VIP Member
I think landlords would love renting to an influencer potential for upgrades and additions at no extra cost sure why wouldn't they. Terri McEvoy got her garden done for free MeJoolie gets the house painted and the landlords don't spend a penny.
That's so true

winterblu

VIP Member
She's clearly rattled by liz last night that her page is private again. Liz may rant and rave but I can guarantee she has receipts if Shannen was behind the expose tea spill page. I can imagine she's highly aware the damage liz can do with tea spill and its only a matter of time. The extreme highs and the tantrums show shes only waiting for it all to come tumbling down. She clearly has something to hide that she'd refusing to discuss the GFM
Is Liz “tea spill “ ?

TikToc

VIP Member
Well my tattle bitches……this time next week I will be in Coldplay heaven!!!
And all thx to Shannen!! I just can’t wait and we are planning bubbles before our 7.30am flight so we will raise a glass to all of you amazing girls and to the fraudster and desperado that is our Shannen!!
There are so many ‘Stars in the Sky’ and the future is better then bright it’s ‘Yellow’ 💕💕💕
You will have the best time. Enjoy every single second xx

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
Ultimately she said she’d pass on the excess of which there must be a considerable amount. She has not done that. This is the crux of the debate at this stage imho.

In no way was money raised to fund a start up business. However if she had raised a modest amount and not made the statement re transferring it or paying it forward then she could have disappeared off and people would have wished her well as she got on with her life.

At the time she was promising this lovey forward she was working with the Irish cancer society. So I can see people would have believed her. No doubt she took a fee from Irish cancer in reality.
Wonder what they they think of all of this shit show