Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I just can’t believe that it’s Liz behind that page. The spelling and grammar is too good. And if you’ve see the drunk rants, she would be after slipping up by now and exposing herself surely…. Surely!?!
I absolutely agree with this but also believe that ANY page that ever existed to call people out / troll - never speaks badly of Liz, quite the opposite they will tag and share and befriend her, so there’s some link even if it’s not directly her.

Reactions: 3

uncleted

VIP Member
I think we can all see through it.

Look at how I'm being treated by the baying pack whilst dealing with my sick child.
Poor me, aren't I the great mammy.
How dare you say these things to me right now, just look at my trauma after my sleepless nights.
Etc etc etc!
She never stops trying to manipulate her followers. Poor girl dealing with a situation her sh1tty behaviour she reignited herself. This one has so much growing up to do.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
More fake nonsense I assume? No way the Europe are collabing with these muppets
They buy the vouchers I think and do competition then. It's nothing to do with the hotel. It's just them trying to get more followers. She got more comments on her last competition for Europe than I'd say she's got in last six months on all her posts. She's tagged eoghan and some other lad in it that u have to follow so guessing they split cost maybe so they all get new followers?

• Wow

redridinghood100

That was probably Randy Sandys affair she was gossiping about 🥴
From what I could gather it was one of her best friends she was speaking of and kept saying how her best friend was a fool for the man involved. She wasn’t being very nice about it anyway. Sounds like a great best friend!

Mel33

Awww @Sunflower16 thanks so much for thinking of me. Your so good.
Yep……I’m off to Coldplay with a beautiful lady from here. I am truly blown away!!
Next on my bucket list is a night with David Beckham………not sure my partner would be happy but it maybe should be put on a different list……My fuckit list 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Girls I’m a bit Loola from treatment today……big shot of steroids 😜. But to lighten the mood from her nibs……who would be on your Fuckit list??!!!!
Me.

David Becham……Dermot Kennedy & Bradley Cooper 😳😳
My fuck it list would be Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp, Jamie Dornan, Jessie Pavelka, Alex O'Loughlin, & Kit Harrington 😁

• Haha

madmary1980

The family wouldn't be scum, they would be a respectable family that the rest of them all keep to themselves, I am surprised one of the family commented like that, they wouldn't usually be involved in drama, don't know where they got Shannen from, she is the opposite of the rest of the family, that's both sides hers and Barry's
I reckon that they are so embarrassed by her and her behaviour, they are such a respected family in the town and this is how she carries on. I really think she the type that there is no talking too, it would be her way or the highway.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Where in Donegal is she going?? I’m blocked 😂😂 I’ll keep an eye out up here 😉
She didn't say. Someone commented on the live that Donegal had the prettiest airport or something along them lines so then she was wondering could ya fly cork to Donegal.

• Haha

lucy66

VIP Member
They definitely should not. Sertraline becomes inactive the next day maybe even 2 after you drink in my experience. I do think she is depressed, could see it in her eyes on that story. She needs to get back to work she’s only letting herself down further climbing the influencer ladder. What is the story with this brand? Perhaps she’s deflated because she’s figured out she has no stance in her rumored ‘take down the trolls’ battle
She ain't climbing no influencer ladder, she's definitely on the way down 🤣🤣