Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
Did she just say she booked herself into Castlemartyr resort coz apparently "the boys" are staying there? All done up to the nines in case she gets to meet them obvs. Seriously scarlet for ya Shannon ya twat
And seemingly its Hayfield manor that they are staying

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Her lies are incredible….the other day she said she was off to SuperValu todo a big shop as they had no food in the fridge and (probably cause she read on here people asking that SV don’t use her anymore ) .Fast forward to picnic packed for beach and everything included is Tesco own brand😝😝😝😝😝😝 Whoops 😉😉😉😉😉
Didn't someone here see her or Barry in Tesco with a full trolley earlier this week?

quickbook

Chatty Member
Missy please don’t let this consume you. Please enjoy whatever you have left. Shannen will one day realize it’s not about her ( or at least I hope she does )

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
The filth of that top around the neck line. God she’s a dose.

Imagine her coming anywhere near my kids. Kids that already are well aware of cancer having lost a brother. And this childish dose preaching at them. No way no way.
Sorry for your loss ❤❤❤ she's very triggering lately

• Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The Tesco story was exactly that - a story! Christ she’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content and that’s what she comes out with 😳

Tammys

VIP Member
Mortified for her sur your wan is probably following her course she knows all about her oh shes old shes not on insta.
Wonder is it the white witch that used to be in cobh.

Last edited:

madmary1980

Why did her stepmother and mother both jump to support her last night if they are not like her though. Both her mother and Shannen liked a message from her stepmother in reply to a lady in where she called her a muppet for asking about the Gfm. Then her mother liked Shannens smart reply she bought the flowers with it 🤷 Funnily that message disappeared, yet again Shannen responding without thinking and then a quick delete, however the screenshots are already taken and are going nowhere.
I did mean to add that to my previous post, that I’m shocked by her step mother reacting like that.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
That wan was about late last night too putting smiley reactions on posts🙄 she disappeared then too