Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oll36

I'm a bit traumatised with the mentionn of Gordon's name in response to Misseys post 🤣🤣
@Missymeister I think Victoria is a bit clingy and you can do better than David!!!!

I'd have to say I'm in the Jamie Dornan fanclub too along with Ryan Gosling (I refused to watch lala land and won't watch Barbie when it comes out for fear I'd go off him 🤣) and rugby player Dan Carter 💋
Definitely Dan Carter, I forgot about him 🤭🤭 I'd love Gordon to give out to me and then make me food 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tammys

VIP Member
Who when they are rushing in the morning has time to sit in the car making their breakfast with a yoke that just happens to be for a sponsored sp post?
Because it's all about the dosh what a dose
Wouldent it have been a nice day out for the young wan if she had taken her .

Reactions: 4

Ollie96

Shouldn’t have but I’ve just watched her stories. And I do feel bad for her……I’m too soft. But she only has herself to blame and that’s when I just appreciate the support on here for coming out with the story. They are crocodile tears. Yes her anxiety is through the roof but only because she has been outed. And I would imagine she has invested a huge chunk of the GFM into launching her brand and now it’s completely backfired. And she only has herself to blame. I was happily getting on with my life and then she dragged all the shut up and again slandered my name on the podcast and the RSVP etc sympathy bullshit. So fir me enough was enough. I went public and now I’m not just a nameless faceless person who tried to hold her accountable for the original question I asked and is the crux f this whole shitshow she has made of her own doing. I have zero regret. I’m only trying to do the right thing. So Shannen……I was rattled too……the night I got the threatening messages from the fake call out Teaspill page and over the past few days from the messages asking me to show receipts for the amazing PayPal donations to try and see my bucket list ticked.
I am proud that I, despite all I’m going through, had the integrity to keep this conversation going and I am proud of me. I’m dying from cancer. I don’t need this shit in my life. But I do feel sorry for you. But you could have simply prevented all of this by not blatantly lying about me and twisting the narrative to suit you. I might have cancer but my integrity and my honesty will always stay with me…… until I take my last breath. I’m bawling here typing this but I’m blown away by the love and support from all of you here and that’s because you can all tell, without having met me, I am a strong genuinely honest woman.
B xx 💕💕💕
Integrity... That word speaks volumes about you. And you have it. Wishing you all the love in the world x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Well I went public so her legal team can come and get me.
I’m in hospital so they will have to wear masks………cmon Shannen and your fucking bullshit. And from my heart Liz is NOT Teaspill. Fact girls. Fact 💕💕
Hope you doing as well as can be😘

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Back to cancer and mental health in her latest reel. Anybody see the comment on her day in the life reels she did was it yesterday or day before?

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I’m not 100% but I’m lying low and saving my energy for next week!! If I have to crawl out of Hampden Park I will!!! It’s keeping my spirits up. I’m a former piano teacher…… so seeing the gorgeous Chris Martin tinkling those ivories will do my heart and soul good 💕💕
I'm so excited for you B, have thee BESTEST time!

Tammys

VIP Member
She built the business by herself???? Don't think so Scammen, the GFM money built it.
Shame on you!!!

She'll never be successful....karma will get her!!
Well 4.600 people following her new page all ready she said the mind boggles how

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Good god more like scammy the horizontal leisure wear! Ffs. Also I can’t get over that fella calling out Norriepitbull on tik tok. I was nosing. She just put up all their messages there. Scrap! 😂😂 also why pick hers? I’d say me jools was onto him

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Any thread suggestions lads and lasses? I had a quick look so could start new thread and seen none🤷‍♂️