Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeepitontheDL

Pretty sure the competitions are not affiliated with the Europe. Think it’s just a case of Eoghan buying the voucher and giving it away with Shannen, like he does with Julie, in a ploy for him to gain followers? I’m guessing if it was affiliated with the Europe you’d need to follow their page too which you don’t.
I'm almost positive Lynsey Bennett did a competition with him as well for the same hotel... Must be the latest thing to drum up engagement for all parties 🙄

Reactions: 4

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Wtf is that reel? She's same as Joolie doesn't put fake tan on the boobs but has them hanging out. And she had a SNUG with the young wan😂

Mel33

Julie “the donkey” isn’t that much of a donkey now is she-commenting from her personal page rather than her “business” page
She deleted the comment asking how can you upload pics to here, and when called out on it said what comments. Bloody dope it's all screenshotted above, these fools really are another level!

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Awww girls the beautiful lady has been in touch with me about Coldplay!!! I am just blown away………I won’t lie the past couple of days with all this shit show my pain and anxiety are through the roof but this has given me such a lift it’s hard to put it into words. I’m so emotional and so bloody grateful. B xx 💕💕
You deserve this and we all want to help xx

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Funny how Little Miss Anxiety disappears when she gets to have a night away (from her child yet again). Somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong I can't remember the last night I had away from mine🤷‍♂️

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Ok guys my health is not good. My pain is very bad. As you all know the kindest girl on here is bringing me to Coldplay live in Glasgow in 2 weeks. . . I will never be able to thank her enough. Claire you know who you are 💕💕 And we are going to rock Hampden Park!! It is the first tick on my bucket list.

So……favour get in touch to even get Chris Martin to even say Hi to me!! I’ll die a very happy girl. It’s 24th August in Glasgow!! All I want is a Hi Brenda!! Xxx
Missy I hope you two blow the roof off Hampden Park with your singing and dancing 🥰
I hope your pain eases too so you enjoy every second

• Heart

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
I think landlords would love renting to an influencer potential for upgrades and additions at no extra cost sure why wouldn't they. Terri McEvoy got her garden done for free MeJoolie gets the house painted and the landlords don't spend a penny.

Tammys

VIP Member
I would be so careful conversing with other insta huns proclaiming they have a grudge with miss Doe eyes.
If they have why arent they challenging her publicly
Just me but I'd be so cautious.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Coz of her history they been extra careful with her?? Cop the fuck on Shannen if any of us had an infection like that we'd need an antibiotic too and we wouldn't be all over insta nearly bragging about it.

Mel33

I see Julie has now replied to Brenda on the tea spill picture. Just go away and leave her alone Julie 🤷

• Wow

winterblu

VIP Member
2 things that struck me the last few days about this saga is
A) why would anyone donate money when the target of 10,000 was reached .
B) why was this missey one sending Shannen messages on fake accounts for a no. Of years ??

Bidscavan

VIP Member
This has really made me laugh 😂 he really did get triggered. Although bless him, he must have some dysmorphia if he doesn’t see how strange he looks. The hair “transplant” looks like someone has put a wired sponge on his head. Hopefully he will get some therapy. Not sure managing Julie or Shannen will help him at all.

Unrelated, I looked up shannens GFM there and you can’t donate anymore, meaning you can’t see updates. I read an update on the page about 6 weeks ago which makes me think she only recently closed it down. If that’s the case, it is shocking that she just left it open all this time until now.
There was an update there alright but don't think u could still donate. The page disappeared after the articles on rsvp, 96fm etc. So nobody could read what she said she'd do with the gfm money going forward. Hoping everyone forgets obviously.
Just to add the voduz gfm still open though🤔

• Wow

Lim1947

The person who called her a muppet also has the surname Bullman. Unless its a coincidence it looks like being nasty runs in the family.
Didn't notice that! I can't stay too long on her page without feeling nauseous!