Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Graywalls

VIP Member
If she was bringing out loungewear or some other superficial white label tat, that would be despicable enough, but if she is planning to target cancer patients for her brand, that is a whole other level!
She cannot go giving talks to kids in schools about cancer awareness knowing that family members of theirs may be attending either of the wards that have been denied the promised funds.
She cannot deprive cancer wards of much needed funds that would help patients and then try to profit from these people and their well meaning families using these funds, that is taking money from people at the most vulnerable point in their lives twice.
This is going to be a pr nightmare for her, what is her management thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Nijinsky_92

Chatty Member
It's so sad that not being able to remove/block/delete comments/people will upset her more than what she's done

lucy66

VIP Member
No sign of her live or q&a today.....is someone afraid of a few direct questions about her GFM😱😱

Missymeister

Thanks hun. It’s shit for sure…… my neutrophils are rock bottom. Will prob have to be admitted into hospital tmro…… I’m so low

• Sad

lucy66

VIP Member
Going to the concert with people in their 50s....no friends of your own to go with you Shannon???? Thought not🤣🤣

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
I don’t think that eoghan fella is her manager, actually. I took a look at his profile and it looks like he’s done at least 6 of those voucher giveaway collabs with people in the last year (and I suspect many more, they’ve just tagged him in the text not the photo) and I guess it’s a more “authentic” way of buying followers. Couldn’t work out how he had so many following him and a lot of these voucher people have their own managers. I reckon being local to shannen, one got in touch with the other to buy this voucher and rack up their followers. Bizarre way to spend money but there you are.

• Heart

lucy66

VIP Member
Shannon's in good company today with “Rosheeens” friends . 4 year olds are just about her IQ level 🤣

• Haha