Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she's provoking people so she can drum up sympathy... remember how blasé she was when she heard on the news about Aisling Murphy and the whole country had spent nearly 24hrs in shock over it!

Plenty of people go through cancer treatment and continue full lives and fulltime jobs with no brain fog malarkey story.

I was in ICU for a number of weeks before one of those in an induced coma. I know the attention thing is hard to break my body physically wouldn't allow me move. It was all pure anxiety and being afraid of the lack of molly coddling that was happening, I know how pathetic that sounds. A dose of reality from close friends and family soon softened my cough and steadied the ship.

Tough love is underrated these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She was doing some ranting on that live about getting to Donegal and called it Wexford, I lost interest so not sure how she got the two mixed up!

Reactions: 4
Where in Donegal is she going?? I’m blocked 😂😂 I’ll keep an eye out up here 😉
She didn't say. Someone commented on the live that Donegal had the prettiest airport or something along them lines so then she was wondering could ya fly cork to Donegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lads, her behaviour screams the aftermath of being a spoilt child. It's obvious that when she didn't get her way with her mother, she ran to her father and visa versa, twisted the story to make herself look good/innocent and then the parent she ran to sticking up for her.

And bet she was given so much leadway when her parents split, when she had cancer the 1st time. It's all she knows....if she doesn't get her way with one parent, she runs to the other.

The same now with Instagram, posting screenshot of messages thinking many with side with her. She's actually delusional. She's not able to be honest, genuine ever. Whatever is going on in her tiny brain is far from the reality we all see.

God love her...... tit sorry, the universe love her 🙄

I hope she's still in therapy..... She needs it long term.

• Heart
It also annoyed me she brushed her hand tru her hair and left it sit like there's something about Mary for ages b4 fixing it 😒 to be honest her blinking annoys me I'm hoping for some inner peace now I've unfollowed her
View attachment 1414681

The filth of that top around the neck line. God she’s a dose.

Imagine her coming anywhere near my kids. Kids that already are well aware of cancer having lost a brother. And this childish dose preaching at them. No way no way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She would try anything now to boost her page .
She knows shes loseing followers.

Reactions: 9
I see she's flogging the same Wild deodorant (and *shock* Raspberry Ripple scent) that Siobhán O'Hagan promotes... Christ lads, have some integrity rather than shilling any old product waved in front of your nose for money.

This brand clearly seeks out Irish insta profiles with 100k+ and thinks they'll make a bomb 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The filth of that top around the neck line. God she’s a dose.

Imagine her coming anywhere near my kids. Kids that already are well aware of cancer having lost a brother. And this childish dose preaching at them. No way no way.
Sorry for your loss ❤❤❤ she's very triggering lately

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t resist putting up the little box for engagement and using chemo as an excuse 🙃
Argh, so obvious! She already has a highlight reel AND she’s done a suggestion box of what people need in hospital already. Cringe.

Reactions: 8
Bet her launch is to do with pillow cases, eye masks etc for people with a cancer to bring to hospital. Or anyone going to hospital.

Reactions: 10
Girl don’t go on about how you just want to help people when you literally said a few months ago that your engagement is bad due to a “glitch” and asking everyone to share your posts and like them etc so you could do work with amazing brands !!! Your words !! Why would you care about the engagement side of things if you *just* want to help and of close it’s not about the money when you are sitting on €200k 😬🤔🙃🙄 she’s physically incapable of telling the truth

Bet her launch is to do with pillow cases, eye masks etc for people with a cancer to bring to hospital. Or anyone going to hospital.
Trying to profit off people with cancer good lord 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
So I take it her page going back to been a cancer one seen as she wants to help people who've been through or going through what she had. Thought she wanted to move away from that? And I'm sorry but whoever sent that message (if it was real) saying that they hope Shannon realises how thankful people are for the advice she gives go give your head a shake!

Reactions: 13
She’s knows she hasn’t any other content. Candles and general boring day to day stuff that we all do, just doesn’t cut the mustard lady. The way she treated Brenda was deplorable, who in their right mind would have her talking to children in schools. The standards would be very low to even entertain the notion of having her as a speaker. With Her attitude and general all round smugness. She really shouldn’t be tolerated. As she so horribly put it I’m embarrassed for you. Rant over 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah definitely ramping up with the screenshot and messages from follows, and how helpful she is and how even with anxiety she is willing to suffer to help. Shannen we can see through it....your trying to prepare for a launch of something...your so transparent. But we know what you did, what your game is.....come on and talk about the GFM money on a live. Take questions from followers, explain yourself...donate the money that was given to help people with cancer to make their daily lives easier..that's the only way you can move on. This is not going away and you will only rile people up more with your product launch. You need to quit insta, no-one cares, its great your on the far side but no-one wants advice from a person they can't trust. If you can live with yourself after keeping the money, bow out quietly and get on with your life. If you continue to ignore the questions, you will never have peace, this will follow you around for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What experiences does she have exactly.
She hasn't had any surgeries, she's been a pampered queen before, during and after chemo.
She's never had to run a household while being sick after treatment.
She's never had the financial worries of a mortgage needing paying while out sick from work. She's actually still out of work, which is no real inspiration to anyone hoping to go back to work after cancer treatment.
All she's ever done is take take take, and order clothes online.
Am intrigued by her perception that she is an inspiration or a help to anybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The only advice she seems to be able to give is what to buy people when they are going to be in hospital or chemo. Putting pressure on people to feel like they need to be buying things to support them. Just being there for them should be enough but then again we don’t all have our hands out looking for what we can get from people.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.