Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are forgetting that at the time of shannen getting the baby grows was around the time that the go fund me was created because everyone was horrified - Loads of well known “influencers” shared it because of the baby grow incident and the reason it got to such a high level. If that baby grow incident had never of happened no one would know shannen. And at the time I followed her, and the first thought was the baby grow incident was made up. It was never mentioned after the go fund me took off and it’s now like it never happened. But she can keep going on about trolls on tattle. I can smell bullshit! I’d be traumatised if someone sent that type of thing to my home address and I’d be getting Garda help on that one. She shrugged it off like it was nothing.
If the baby grow story was true she would be talking about it every chance she gets - I too found her because everyone was sharing the story and horrified by it. I thought it was so horrific I donated when the go find me was out up - if I knew then what we all know now....

Reactions: 14
2 things that struck me the last few days about this saga is
A) why would anyone donate money when the target of 10,000 was reached .
B) why was this missey one sending Shannen messages on fake accounts for a no. Of years ??
Addressing B. I suggest you do your research on the previous threads. @Missymeister or Missy one as you call her did not send messages for years and secondly its all already been addressed.

Reactions: 10
Now do we think the baba is sick or do we think she needed a cover about why she is so quiet for the next few days 😂
Defo. Sure she managed to delete all the negative comments this evening so baba mustn’t be that sick! 🤣

If the baby grow story was true she would be talking about it every chance she gets - I too found her because everyone was sharing the story and horrified by it. I thought it was so horrific I donated when the go find me was out up - if I knew then what we all know now....
Same! I only went onto her page after the babygro story, appalled that anyone could be that sick. Now I wonder who the sick one is. 😳

Reactions: 9
And why is is ok to slate a GFM but then ask for donations through PayPal?
No one has asked for donations through PayPal, if your referring to people donating to Brenda to help her fulfill her bucket list then I suggest you read back over the threads & see she has asked for nothing & it is the kind hearted people in here who have offered to help her.

Reactions: 16
I absolutely know how cancer can effect family’s , my best friend fought Cancer and unfortunately left behind a husband a very young family . For nearly 2yrs she travelled up & down to Dublin often having to spend wks at a time in hospital up there . So I absolutely get it but when a Gfm has a target if 10k and it surpasses that 18 times over then would not sort and think for a second . Shannon’s treatment was all free , my friend had to pay for some of her treatment and not in a million years would she entertain the idea of a Gmf .
She is a PR nightmare , doing that podcast was career ending . She obviously isn’t being advised .
I answered the question though - people didn’t know the scale of what her expenses might be and felt sorry for her and her situation so contributed. You seem to be blaming people for giving money to it as if they should know better, but I think the blame is firmly at her door for allowing it to snowball into 175k.

Nice people get cancer and utter shitheads get it too - it doesn’t make anyone a saint or turn them into someone they aren’t in terms of their moral compass. She has the opportunity to put this right, draw a line under it and go forward to live her life happily and drama-free with her family. She’s rather cling onto the cash and drown in the scandal of it than part with the money.

And why is is ok to slate a GFM but then ask for donations through PayPal?
Where did you see anyone ASK for donations through PayPal? Wanting to gift money to a person to go and fulfil their bucket list, is completely different to donating money in good faith for medical treatment which it then wasn't used for. Its really not rocket science 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ultimately she said she’d pass on the excess of which there must be a considerable amount. She has not done that. This is the crux of the debate at this stage imho.

In no way was money raised to fund a start up business. However if she had raised a modest amount and not made the statement re transferring it or paying it forward then she could have disappeared off and people would have wished her well as she got on with her life.

At the time she was promising this lovey forward she was working with the Irish cancer society. So I can see people would have believed her. No doubt she took a fee from Irish cancer in reality.

Ultimately she said she’d pass on the excess of which there must be a considerable amount. She has not done that. This is the crux of the debate at this stage imho.

In no way was money raised to fund a start up business. However if she had raised a modest amount and not made the statement re transferring it or paying it forward then she could have disappeared off and people would have wished her well as she got on with her life.

At the time she was promising this lovey forward she was working with the Irish cancer society. So I can see people would have believed her. No doubt she took a fee from Irish cancer in reality.
Wonder what they they think of all of this tit show

Reactions: 2
Have to say just reading over the tea spill comments her little minions where put back in there boxes fairly respectfully.

They've all gone quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It would appear @Claireeb88 has dropped off the tattle face of the earth 🙄🙄.
Just in case she hasn’t I NEVER asked for a red cent or anything. The beautiful kind hearted strong women on here like me offered to try and help me tick my bucket list hence the PayPal donations……and as @Get off my chest stated………Julie go away you absolute clown 👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That wan was about late last night too putting smiley reactions on posts🙄 she disappeared then too

Reactions: 3
all her “friends” are either her cousins or people who are at least 10 years older than her who I would have went to school with they are also not nice people and are not liked around the town of youghal. I passed Shannen a couple of days ago and over heard her talking about her friend and some affair that went on within her friend group….. not a nice girl

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Awww girls the beautiful lady has been in touch with me about Coldplay!!! I am just blown away………I won’t lie the past couple of days with all this tit show my pain and anxiety are through the roof but this has given me such a lift it’s hard to put it into words. I’m so emotional and so bloody grateful. B xx 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 55
all her “friends” are either her cousins or people who are at least 10 years older than her who I would have went to school with they are also not nice people and are not liked around the town of youghal. I passed Shannen a couple of days ago and over heard her talking about her friend and some affair that went on within her friend group….. not a nice girl
That was probably Randy Sandys affair she was gossiping about 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awww girls the beautiful lady has been in touch with me about Coldplay!!! I am just blown away………I won’t lie the past couple of days with all this tit show my pain and anxiety are through the roof but this has given me such a lift it’s hard to put it into words. I’m so emotional and so bloody grateful. B xx 💕💕
You deserve this and we all want to help xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was probably Randy Sandys affair she was gossiping about 🥴
From what I could gather it was one of her best friends she was speaking of and kept saying how her best friend was a fool for the man involved. She wasn’t being very nice about it anyway. Sounds like a great best friend!

Reactions: 3
Honestly lads - she has a neck like a giraffe. 90% of the comments on Teaspills post are agreeing that she needs to come clean about the go fund me proceeds. And she just acts like nothing is wrong. I would be so disgraced id have to emigrate she has blackened her own name beyond repair

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.