Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quackers

VIP Member
Excellent post @The jigs and the reels, Ive a son that passed away from lymphoma. There’s no way we were treated like that. I think it was a bog standard normal appointment (not that they are actually big standard and normal if you get me ) and she used it to drum up a storm of support.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think until we know her outcome all negative vibes towards her regardless of liking her or not should be kept to ourselves as its plain to see how worried she is x
Unfortunately you dont get to dictate what everyone can or can't say or think on here x

The same way I wouldn't tell you not to comment on that girls looks...🤷‍♀️

Obviously every single person here hopes it isn't a relapse...

Attachments

• Heart

Missymeister

No... but you mind yourself ... could be anyone... 💛
Well it was accusing me of being Tea Spill!! And saying that I am going to be exposed…… I’m really upset here. I am certainly not Tea Spill. The messages said that ii must feel happy how Tea Spill gave me a shout out on International Womens Day but I’m running the page!!

Well it was accusing me of being Tea Spill!! And saying that I am going to be exposed…… I’m really upset here. I am certainly not Tea Spill. The messages said that ii must feel happy how Tea Spill gave me a shout out on International Womens Day but I’m running the page!!
I have no doubt at all that Shannen is behind it and if she is then she really is vile

• Wow

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I hope it’s nothing and it is terrifying getting a lump checked - a lot of us have been there. But it just smacks of the baby gro stories and just shown to up her followers. She mentioned it only yesterday about increasing her numbers.
I think this too. She knew all the time she had a lump? Yesterday she was asking how she could increase her engagement ? The fashion shows and the cheerios weren’t getting the numbers. What I eat in a day ? Then this today ? I really really hope her cancer isn’t back. I think that’s a given for everyone on here. But the timing of this makes me feel very uneasy. Everyone’s different but close friends and family is who this news is for not Instagram. Least til she knows the story. It’s actually quite triggering for cancer sufferers to be watching this.

winterblu

VIP Member
They are prob just little cyst , I had 2 beside each other before . I was actually referred to a plastics to get them removed but they disappeared again before I got my appointment.
I’m not been funny , if you genuinely felt they were sinister would you be broadcasting it in your socials . One of our children ended up in hospital last year , she ended needing to have surgery . We told no one until we had to as A) we didn’t want to worry our family until we knew what was going on & B) We didn’t want to have to be dealing with messages/phone calls from people asking after her.
As someone else mentioned there is always something wrong with her , it’s like she needs the attention of being unwell , she doesn’t know how to be a healthy normal person .

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Calling it now, if she gets out today, she will have a miracle recovery, and be at the Gossies on friday!!!! Then from Saturday onwards, be in the bed moaning her ugly pixie head off🙄

MrsGahan

VIP Member
She’s mortified having to ask people for tags because she’s shadow banned….yet not one bit mortified about the GFM money she conned people out of 😡

• Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Loving Sunshineeyes lecture on how people should feel and act and speak.

Downplaying the whole situation.
her spending wasn't just an odd Nike and Shein order. Quite the opposite.
The money was not hers to do what she wanted with when it was fraudulently obtained when she tried to suggest there was no more treatment options.
Also her treatment of missey was the straw that broke everyone from having any supportive feelings towards her. If she did nothing wrong with the GFM why not just address it rather than turn on another women who has Cancer who asked a question.

Jellybb

VIP Member
On the beg for free accommodation for tayto park. Pathetic. Google it you prick.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The girl is a mood hoover.
Like why post a pic of yourself sick unless you wanted people messaging you giving sympathy. She craves it.
And the outfits ooooooh Lord, think I'll be giving Virgo boutique a miss 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lim1947

I don't follow this tramp but had a nosy on her page, noticed a few of my friends have liked her posts, I'm going to send them her disgusting msg she sent to missy. She's absolute scum. I wish more people would wake up to her.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Between Saoirse this week and Bowel Babe Deborah all over the news she lost her mind I’d say. Few shares from other dopes and she’s delighted. Back to the crunchy nuts and the brutal hauls now 🥴

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
None whatsoever.

How does the partner put up with her? He must have a pain in his bollocks istening to her.
I was thinking the same, no man...woman...dog....cat...could put up with her constant moaning, complaining and giving out.
She is the biggest life drainer ever.

You'd think someone that robbed 200k from the public and got away with it would have a spring in their step!

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she keep showing things that even she can’t stand. Her face now her broken nail. Think she needs to delete her Instagram asap! Someone said here earlier about her loving being unwell etc…. I tend to believe that now. It’s actually very unsettling how happy it makes her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Summertime83

Miriam Mullins has a picture up on her stories in a car with Shannen.
I never heard of this one before . Quick look on her stories she seems like a right dose . She was talking about the hatred towards influencers, and how something can be twisted & ruin their careers . Since when is influencing a “career” .

• Haha
It’s well for her in the bed all day! I don’t know any mammies that get to have a sick day in bed all day and just get up for dinner! No matter how sick I am I still have to get up and parent my kids! She doesn’t seem to spend much time with the young one

Jennymac

VIP Member
Yeah if she tells her family or not is completely her choice and frankly nobody's business. But idk why she is plastering it all over Instagram...
She only said the other night her engagement was low and asked how she could grow her page and the previous times it grew was when she relapsed , I don't doubt she has a lump however it does not mean she has relapsed and there was no need whatsoever to tell everyone you keep this stuff private until you know for definite, all for attention , something missing in her