Shannen Joyce #7 Run run as fast as you can, you will eventually be exposed for your GFM scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Irishgalperth I am actually doing a lot better thanks. The chemo is finally leaving my system and I can feel my energy and emotional state improving every day 🙏🏻
I also had a bit of a breakthrough from counselling in that I’m slowly but surely accepting my prognosis. I was quite understandably in denial and blocking out my prognosis mentally but I sat down with my family last week and found my voice and told them that I want to start making happy memories and I don’t want any one of them having any regrets after I have passed. I want to celebrate and embrace whatever time I have left and be happy. Happiness and peace is the most important thing to me. And I want the people who know and love me to share that with me. It was the most emotional but amazing thing I’ve ever done and it set me free in a way I can’t put into words.
I still have weekly treatment for now but when that’s over I am going to travel and do simple things with peace in my heart 💕💕

Oh and btw my heart is happy this evening……I’m the BC that Tea Spill gave a shout out to for International Womens Day and it means so much 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻
Good on you. I wondered if it was you when I read it. Very well deserved. It really is the little things.
so very glad to hear you are doing well. My mam got very sick very fast and while treatment couldn’t help her, she chose to live out her remaining time being herself. We have some amazing memories and some truly funny nights mixed with tears as out of nowhere she would tell us her wishes.
You are doing the very best thing for you and I truly admire you for it. You are strong and brave and totally deserving of the acknowledgment on International Womens Day. And maybe in some little way, Shannen has learned something from you. And if she hasn’t, she certainly should. Take care of yourself, There’s really a sound bunch on a lot of these threads. 💖💕💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's so bleeping predictable. Knew she'd loose her little bleeping "tick" if she didn't post a "sweety pie" pic of her on the beach.

She's actually an absolute SCUMBAG.

Reactions: 7
She's so bleeping predictable. Knew she'd loose her little bleeping "tick" if she didn't post a "sweety pie" pic of her on the beach.

She's actually an absolute SCUMBAG.
She is up to something, just under a month since she posted anything so probably keeping the account active to keep the blue tik.

Reactions: 5
Is her account private ?? I follow her but havnt seen anything since Feb 9th . She still has blue tick . She also has another account but I’m not following that one , that one is private .

No... but you mind yourself ... could be anyone... 💛
Well it was accusing me of being Tea Spill!! And saying that I am going to be exposed…… I’m really upset here. I am certainly not Tea Spill. The messages said that ii must feel happy how Tea Spill gave me a shout out on International Womens Day but I’m running the page!!

Well it was accusing me of being Tea Spill!! And saying that I am going to be exposed…… I’m really upset here. I am certainly not Tea Spill. The messages said that ii must feel happy how Tea Spill gave me a shout out on International Womens Day but I’m running the page!!
I have no doubt at all that Shannen is behind it and if she is then she really is vile

• Wow
Reactions: 15

I have no doubt at all that Shannen is behind it and if she is then she really is vile
It likely is Shannen. Please don’t let it annoy you. She’s obviously came up with a way of trying to upset you. Block all of those accounts

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Tea spill is obviously bother lots of the instahuns 🤣🤣 @Missymeister never mind them , and even if it was someone on here big deal it's not like the page lied about anything said about the big c**t so 🖕🖕🖕🖕 don't let them upset you , your worth so much more then they are x

Reactions: 7

I wouldn’t take any notice! Sounds like it could be Shannen,sounds like something someone immature like her would do,the silly girl.I’d just laugh at that to be honest.

Reactions: 8

That's awful.. you have enough to deal with... turn off your phone for a couple of days .. you don't need extra stress ❤❤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.