Shannen Joyce #7 Run run as fast as you can, you will eventually be exposed for your GFM scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s back……we all guessed she would be. That blue tick is too valuable for a greedy woman like Shannen. I think the fact she has it on private is just a temporary thing too. Shannen is a very manipulative greedy woman and she has a sense of entitlement as a result of having cancer 3 times……she said exactly that in one of her messages to Tea Spill. That is what absolutely sickens me. Yes it’s awful that at such a young age she has had to battle the scourge of cancer but that does not give her or anyone who has had or still has cancer any kind of special entitlement to blatantly use it to gain money in the way she did on her GFM. Then when she is quite rightly questioned about the excessive amount of money she got from the GFM, which was donated on the back of her having to go abroad for treatment to save her life which never happened, she blocks…has little rants and sends nasty replies like the ones she sent to me and then goes on a rant to Tea Spill where she slanders me and again tries to defend herself.
I genuinely feel she thinks in the time she took away from her main account will mean people will forget what happened. And she is probably right to some degree. She will still have her blue tick and her 114k followers and will creep back with the odd collab and test the waters. Then she will launch some product of her own and will probably make more money.
It’s wrong but that’s life. We can try our best as decent people to still keep the momentum going following on from what she did but Shannen is a very cute woman and a narcissist who craves attention and quite obviously money too so she will keep up the poor little me act and use her illness (which she got the all clear from) to motor on ahead with whatever career plan she has on the back of her cancer.
Well as I said to her in one of my replies the universe will eventually sort her out one way or another

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone noticed her new account for family and close friends doesn’t follow Barry !
someone said a few pages back there could be trouble in the camp …

Reactions: 5
Of course she’s back……we all guessed she would be. That blue tick is too valuable for a greedy woman like Shannen. I think the fact she has it on private is just a temporary thing too. Shannen is a very manipulative greedy woman and she has a sense of entitlement as a result of having cancer 3 times……she said exactly that in one of her messages to Tea Spill. That is what absolutely sickens me. Yes it’s awful that at such a young age she has had to battle the scourge of cancer but that does not give her or anyone who has had or still has cancer any kind of special entitlement to blatantly use it to gain money in the way she did on her GFM. Then when she is quite rightly questioned about the excessive amount of money she got from the GFM, which was donated on the back of her having to go abroad for treatment to save her life which never happened, she blocks…has little rants and sends nasty replies like the ones she sent to me and then goes on a rant to Tea Spill where she slanders me and again tries to defend herself.
I genuinely feel she thinks in the time she took away from her main account will mean people will forget what happened. And she is probably right to some degree. She will still have her blue tick and her 114k followers and will creep back with the odd collab and test the waters. Then she will launch some product of her own and will probably make more money.
It’s wrong but that’s life. We can try our best as decent people to still keep the momentum going following on from what she did but Shannen is a very cute woman and a narcissist who craves attention and quite obviously money too so she will keep up the poor little me act and use her illness (which she got the all clear from) to motor on ahead with whatever career plan she has on the back of her cancer.
Well as I said to her in one of my replies the universe will eventually sort her out one way or another
Totally agree with everything you have said. There is no excuse to treat someone the way she did with you and then try make it out that you were the nasty one. Good on you getting shots of those messages. You’ve enough going on without any shite from that one. Her illness gives her no free pass to do that to anyone. And her GFM, while she may or may not have it. She will never have luck. Her chickens are coming home to roost. She’s been mentioned on numerous threads. And it’s her own doing. How are you doing Missy. Hope you are ok. And serious question, what are we reporting her account as. I’ll keep on doing it but not sure what to press and haven’t gotten a response above

Reactions: 5
Does her fella have social media anymore no

Or have I been blocked 🤪
I have been blocked from all 3 of my accounts - including my Business Insta account. I knew I had been blocked from My main account for liking a post that called her out on her behavior during Covid. Quite incredible behavior. At least we know what she was doing while she was off insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree with everything you have said. There is no excuse to treat someone the way she did with you and then try make it out that you were the nasty one. Good on you getting shots of those messages. You’ve enough going on without any shite from that one. Her illness gives her no free pass to do that to anyone. And her GFM, while she may or may not have it. She will never have luck. Her chickens are coming home to roost. She’s been mentioned on numerous threads. And it’s her own doing. How are you doing Missy. Hope you are ok. And serious question, what are we reporting her account as. I’ll keep on doing it but not sure what to press and haven’t gotten a response above
@Irishgalperth I am actually doing a lot better thanks. The chemo is finally leaving my system and I can feel my energy and emotional state improving every day 🙏🏻
I also had a bit of a breakthrough from counselling in that I’m slowly but surely accepting my prognosis. I was quite understandably in denial and blocking out my prognosis mentally but I sat down with my family last week and found my voice and told them that I want to start making happy memories and I don’t want any one of them having any regrets after I have passed. I want to celebrate and embrace whatever time I have left and be happy. Happiness and peace is the most important thing to me. And I want the people who know and love me to share that with me. It was the most emotional but amazing thing I’ve ever done and it set me free in a way I can’t put into words.
I still have weekly treatment for now but when that’s over I am going to travel and do simple things with peace in my heart 💕💕

@Irishgalperth I am actually doing a lot better thanks. The chemo is finally leaving my system and I can feel my energy and emotional state improving every day 🙏🏻
I also had a bit of a breakthrough from counselling in that I’m slowly but surely accepting my prognosis. I was quite understandably in denial and blocking out my prognosis mentally but I sat down with my family last week and found my voice and told them that I want to start making happy memories and I don’t want any one of them having any regrets after I have passed. I want to celebrate and embrace whatever time I have left and be happy. Happiness and peace is the most important thing to me. And I want the people who know and love me to share that with me. It was the most emotional but amazing thing I’ve ever done and it set me free in a way I can’t put into words.
I still have weekly treatment for now but when that’s over I am going to travel and do simple things with peace in my heart 💕💕
Oh and btw my heart is happy this evening……I’m the BC that Tea Spill gave a shout out to for International Womens Day and it means so much 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better @Missymeister your are a very brave lady and I hope you enjoy making all those happy memories ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Oh and btw my heart is happy this evening……I’m the BC that Tea Spill gave a shout out to for International Womens Day and it means so much 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻
I just text ask who bc was as like follow her.thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.