Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she has cancer but we as locals have had enough of the lies in the newspapers and on TV. She has fabricated and built a following based on lies. For example, she forced her daughter into secondary school.
Just because she has cancer doesn't mean she gets to rip people off
She forced her daughter into secondary school , is that not what every mother does ?! As far as I read that LB is seeking alternative treatment outside of Ireland and alot of the money she received from the HSE is put into a trust for her children's future , BigC lied about what the funds were for and publicly said if you want to know anything about the gfm ask and then proceeded to block anyone who did . She then abused @Missymeister and tried to back track to tea spill to save her flourishing career! I'd hate for tattle to look like a witch hunt especially when this thread has actually been respectful on how BigC was outed. GFMs need to be regulated without a doubt but I think from what I've heard in LB she's not even in the same league as Big C

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She forced her daughter into secondary school , is that not what every mother does ?! As far as I read that LB is seeking alternative treatment outside of Ireland and alot of the money she received from the HSE is put into a trust for her children's future , BigC lied about what the funds were for and publicly said if you want to know anything about the gfm ask and then proceeded to block anyone who did . She then abused @Missymeister and tried to back track to tea spill to save her flourishing career! I'd hate for tattle to look like a witch hunt especially when this thread has actually been respectful on how BigC was outed. GFMs need to be regulated without a doubt but I think from what I've heard in LB she's not even in the same league as Big C
Go fund mes need regulating💯 to many people just putting the pity posts etc and because of Shannen and this Lyndsey one who I don't know much people will be very reluctant to give to people that actually need it for life saving treatment etc ,I think fair enough put your target if it goes over donate with proof ,these woman think it's ok to life the high life off the back of the cancer/illnesses the majority of us have illnesses have battled cancer but I wouldn't dare do what Shannen has done she has got nearly 20 times her target of 10.000 between the gfm and local donations .I am delighted that we have respectfully outed Shannen for who and what she really is a scam artist 👌 she could have responded to the questions about the go fund me and not of been so nasty and cruel to Missy but she showed people what she's really like taunting a terminally ill lady she's a sick witch and she will get no luck for it , because people won't forget !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m DEFO put off donating to GFM’s but I was Glad to see a Gfm set up for the elderly brother & sister in Cork who were robbed at knifepoint. On the news it said the paramedics that attended to them set it up & it raised about €30k I think they said & is now CLOSED ….. imo that was well organised & fair ….

All GFM’s should automatically be closed when their targets are reached

Reactions: 17
I think the person meant she forced her daughter into boarding school...so it means she never really sees her.....
Yes sorry forced her into boarding school. Lynsey got €3m, €1m for treatment in Ireland and €2m for the girls. She spent her treatment money on luxury getaways, a 6 bedroom house, luxury bags, clothes and possessions. She treats people in our home town like tit. She choose herself not to go back to Mexico, it's even written on an insta post so we want to know where the funds remaining went (at least €45,000)
But after rubbing her wealth in our faces and on line, she then asks for another €250,000 in donations. It has not taken off because locals are not supporting her.
The white lies after white lies are starting to compound and given she's chose not to have chemo because she doesn't want to lose her hair why should good natured people pay for Germany and Mexico when she's refused treatment here in Ireland.
She has never shared where the money has gone so people are frustrated that she keeps asking for more.

Sorry if this was not the right place, I was just amazed at how well this thread worked in stopping Shannen and thought that maybe i could shine a small light on someone maybe stepping into her place.
I won't clog up anymore ❤

She's working for a well known call centre now and starting a new life apparently, can't say much more without doxxing myself

• Wow
Reactions: 7
1 million percent true. Can't even say the company or I'll be exposed🤭🤭
So shes chose to give up insta, keep the GFM money, and get a 9-5? Well i didnt see that coming.... really thought she would try to hold on to both! BUT, she will come back in a few months, GREED ALWAYS WINS

Reactions: 10
Yes sorry forced her into boarding school. Lynsey got €3m, €1m for treatment in Ireland and €2m for the girls. She spent her treatment money on luxury getaways, a 6 bedroom house, luxury bags, clothes and possessions. She treats people in our home town like tit. She choose herself not to go back to Mexico, it's even written on an insta post so we want to know where the funds remaining went (at least €45,000)
But after rubbing her wealth in our faces and on line, she then asks for another €250,000 in donations. It has not taken off because locals are not supporting her.
The white lies after white lies are starting to compound and given she's chose not to have chemo because she doesn't want to lose her hair why should good natured people pay for Germany and Mexico when she's refused treatment here in Ireland.
She has never shared where the money has gone so people are frustrated that she keeps asking for more.

Sorry if this was not the right place, I was just amazed at how well this thread worked in stopping Shannen and thought that maybe i could shine a small light on someone maybe stepping into her place.
I won't clog up anymore ❤
Just wow! You clearly dislike Lyndsey.

That payout for her and her children is absolutely no consolation for her not getting to see her children grow up or for them to loose their mum.

The house & contents was purchased using the girls money as this house belongs to them so therefore she was allowed to use their trust to do this & Lyndsey has not dented her own money.

The two girls have both their fathers active in their lives however the decision to place the older lady in boarding school was a mum & dad decision based on exert advise. When Lyndsey passes away the girls will be separated on a day to day basis so the advise was to begin the separation now while Lyndsey is still alive.

As for the hair comment, Lyndsey was given less than a year to live, she was told aggressive chemotherapy might extend this by a couple of months but there were no guarantees, she said “why would I make myself bed ridden, unable to step outside in case I picked up an infection, waste away to skin and bone AND loose my hair for maybe a few months but I’ll be sick the moment I start treatment.

Local gossip is toxic . This poor woman has been failed & she is dying & those children will loose their mum & you are here spreading lies

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So shes chose to give up insta, keep the GFM money, and get a 9-5? Well i didnt see that coming.... really thought she would try to hold on to both! BUT, she will come back in a few months, GREED ALWAYS WINS
Insane isn't it but yeah she'll be back I bet. I think she's wfh for the company also

Just wow! You clearly dislike Lyndsey.

That payout for her and her children is absolutely no consolation for her not getting to see her children grow up or for them to loose their mum.

The house & contents was purchased using the girls money as this house belongs to them so therefore she was allowed to use their trust to do this & Lyndsey has not dented her own money.

The two girls have both their fathers active in their lives however the decision to place the older lady in boarding school was a mum & dad decision based on exert advise. When Lyndsey passes away the girls will be separated on a day to day basis so the advise was to begin the separation now while Lyndsey is still alive.

As for the hair comment, Lyndsey was given less than a year to live, she was told aggressive chemotherapy might extend this by a couple of months but there were no guarantees, she said “why would I make myself bed ridden, unable to step outside in case I picked up an infection, waste away to skin and bone AND loose my hair for maybe a few months but I’ll be sick the moment I start treatment.

Local gossip is toxic . This poor woman has been failed & she is dying & those children will loose their mum & you are here spreading lies
Yeah WOW!!!!! THATS EVEN WORSE!!!!!! So shes spending the girls money on the house (fair enough they need a home) but the new luxury car all the luxury gadgets, clothes etc are hardly necessary.... BUT, IF SHE HASNT TOUCHED HER 1 MILLION SETTLEMENT, WHY IS SHE BEGGING THE GOOD NATURED IRISH PEOPLE TO PAY FOR HER TREATMENT, WHEN ITS ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED FOR FROM THE TAXES OF THE IRISH PEOPLE???? WOW THE GREED IS UNBELIVABLE😤

Yeah WOW!!!!! THATS EVEN WORSE!!!!!! So shes spending the girls money on the house (fair enough they need a home) but the new luxury car all the luxury gadgets, clothes etc are hardly necessary.... BUT, IF SHE HASNT TOUCHED HER 1 MILLION SETTLEMENT, WHY IS SHE BEGGING THE GOOD NATURED IRISH PEOPLE TO PAY FOR HER TREATMENT, WHEN ITS ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED FOR FROM THE TAXES OF THE IRISH PEOPLE???? WOW THE GREED IS UNBELIVABLE😤
you have anger issues. The house belongs to the girls. I said nothing about handbags! You clearly dislike Lyndsey but everything you said is a lie. She didn’t just decide not to get chemo to save her hair, she didn’t force her child into boarding school. Tattle gets a bad name when people like you spread lies like this.

Lyndsey hopes one of these treatments will give her more time than she’s being told but each one is eye watering experience, she has no idea how much or when she’ll have to give up but she’s trying everything possible to stay as healthy as she can for as long as she can.

Reactions: 10
I’m DEFO put off donating to GFM’s but I was Glad to see a Gfm set up for the elderly brother & sister in Cork who were robbed at knifepoint. On the news it said the paramedics that attended to them set it up & it raised about €30k I think they said & is now CLOSED ….. imo that was well organised & fair ….

All GFM’s should automatically be closed when their targets are reached
Agree once the target is reached closed them 💯instead people get greedy like Shannen and keep the manipulative behaviour going so people keep donating she's a greedy cow 🤷

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the greed of these woman with their go fund mes is nothing but pure greed .whilst it's sad and terrible Lyndsey is terminal but her children will be well looked after the state has ensured that ,they won't want for anything ,there is parents dying suddenly from covid etc everyday and these children haven't got trust etc set up for them like Lyndsey's kids do there set for life .I am just speaking from a realistic point of you these greedy ladies cancer or not need to realise it's morally wrong to be plotting money of soft hearted people ,thousands of people have cancer terminal illness and have to get on with it without sponging off people when Lyndsey already get well sorted from the government not that I'm saying that she shouldn't have she was wronged so she deserves her settlement but stop with the go fund mes ,,!

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the greed of these woman with their go fund mes is nothing but pure greed .whilst it's sad and terrible Lyndsey is terminal but her children will be well looked after the state has ensured that ,they won't want for anything ,there is parents dying suddenly from covid etc everyday and these children haven't got trust etc set up for them like Lyndsey's kids do there set for life .I am just speaking from a realistic point of you these greedy ladies cancer or not need to realise it's morally wrong to be plotting money of soft hearted people ,thousands of people have cancer terminal illness and have to get on with it without sponging off people when Lyndsey already get well sorted from the government not that I'm saying that she shouldn't have she was wronged so she deserves her settlement but stop with the go fund mes ,,!
Oh completely agree with you.... Lynsey was wrongly diagnosed, and is terminally ill, which is SO WRONG, SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED, AND IS TERRIBLE!!!! No one could disagree with that, and quite rightly she got a settlement to pay for treatment, and look after her girls, NO ARGUMENT THERE, SHE DESERVED THAT! I do however, have A HUGE PROBLEM with her begging for more money off people who are probably struggling themselves, we have all had a tough 2 years, and people are struggling, the price to pay day to day bills is extortionate....LYNSEYS TREATMENTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED FOR!!!!! NOT FORGETTING 90K WAS ALREADY RAISED, AND ONLY 4OK ACCOUNTED FOR FOR MEXICO TREATMENT? WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH? THE GREED IS UNBELIVABLE🙄

There’s a thread for Lyndsey….let’s not derail
Sorry, wont derail further....

Reactions: 3
She's working for a well known call centre now and starting a new life apparently, can't say much more without doxxing myself
Come back here now.!! I’ll put the kettle on. You can’t just head off into the sunset and leave us here like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.