Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done a full summary on her in this thread. Filter by most liked posts at the top and it’s the 4th or 5th one down. Get yourself a cuppa and enjoy!
Now now @dontcome@me don’t you realise they are far to busy and wouldn’t have the patience to let the kettle boil! Can you go make the tea for them please? 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never followed this wan & only followed from the sidelines what she was up to, but having read the low down holy moly! There really are no words for this one's carry on

Reactions: 8
Journalist perhaps?
Possibly, if it that is the case shouldn’t they be taking the time to do research and look through the threads? Or at the very least ask be a bit more friendly and not full of their own importance

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like her main page is fully gone now, also when did she remove Bulman from her name ?
Is that the same as Sabby , change my name so when you search on the name you will not see what has been posted about her ?

Reactions: 2
Looks like her main page is fully gone now, also when did she remove Bulman from her name ?
Is that the same as Sabby , change my name so when you search on the name you will not see what has been posted about her ?
I asked the same thing a couple of weeks ago, she had dropped the Bulman from her main page… she was always double barrelled from what I remember

Reactions: 1
tit I missed a few bits didn't I? I was off to have Baby Beefcake. He arrived safe and sound 🥰

Back to business though. Delete your page Shannen? A cowards retreat. You are a dirty wee thief and you can't outrun being a nasty witch.
Congratulations hunni x

Reactions: 1
This thread has achieved so much. Can you please help us as we expose lynsey bennett. The luxury lifestyle with millions in the bank yet on her second gfm with no explanation or receipts for the €90,000 on the first one not to mention approx €30,000 raised locally

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This thread has achieved so much. Can you please help us as we expose lynsey bennett. The luxury lifestyle with millions in the bank yet on her second gfm with no explanation or receipts for the €90,000 on the first one not to mention approx €30,000 raised locally
Isn’t that girl TERMINAL? Shannen is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn’t that girl TERMINAL? Shannen is not.
Yes she has cancer but we as locals have had enough of the lies in the newspapers and on TV. She has fabricated and built a following based on lies. For example, she forced her daughter into secondary school.
Just because she has cancer doesn't mean she gets to rip people off

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There is a reason why this thread achieved so much and that’s down to the exposure on here of the vile exchange of messages between Shannen and myself and the messages she sent to Tea Spill. I posted the messages on here a few weeks ago…… if you scroll back you will see them…… and the support and absolute outrage after I did was the catalyst that I would hope was the main reason why Shannen deleted her page.
I’m not in a position to give any help with regard to Lynsey Bennett unfortunately. I am fighting terminal cancer and although I do agree that there are a lot of questions and shadiness around Lynsey I will not get involved.
Best of luck though @clearasday

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is a reason why this thread achieved so much and that’s down to the exposure on here of the vile exchange of messages between Shannen and myself and the messages she sent to Tea Spill. I posted the messages on here a few weeks ago…… if you scroll back you will see them…… and the support and absolute outrage after I did was the catalyst that I would hope was the main reason why Shannen deleted her page.
I’m not in a position to give any help with regard to Lynsey Bennett unfortunately. I am fighting terminal cancer and although I do agree that there are a lot of questions and shadiness around Lynsey I will not get involved.
Best of luck though @clearasday
I have seen them and have followed this thread I am so sorry that happened to you and I do hope you are well.
We just want to bring attention to this. Having met with Shannen, lynsey has obviously learned from her. They are destroying the benefits of gfm for others and they need to stop trying to profit of an illness.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.