Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly I agree if you suffered social anxiety no way would you be in a packed pub singing laughing and dancing it would be the last place you'd want to be she's a fraud and a liar .
There was no anxiety no covid fear or no vulnerability with her last night .

Someone's calling her out she must be still F*****d from last night or she would have it deleted straight away 🤷😂
She's commented on this post aswell, still there 2 hours later, for now anyway 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The calling out of shannen appears to really be gathering pace…. It seems a lot of people are unhappy with her. Not good!!!

Reactions: 15
The calling out of shannen appears to really be gathering pace…. It seems a lot of people are unhappy with her. Not good!!!
And rightly so, her excuse that it's hers to do with as she pleases and then saying she doesn't have it anymore just does not add up.

It's all getting a little suspicious now.

Reactions: 11
Anxiety social or otherwise my arse. I hate peopled who use the mental health card it’s so disgusting. Faces by grace ruined her whole Instagram with that shite.

Reactions: 7
Thanking us all for the lovely messages 🤣 take out your contacts and look again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was an absolute disgrace last night falling around Julies estate and the wan videoing it all.

She'll be called SouthDoc or going to A&E with her contact lenses next.

What an eejit to sleep in them! No health anxiety for her eyes.

Reactions: 12
She'll be called SouthDoc or going to A&E with her contact lenses next.

What an eejit to sleep in them! No health anxiety for her eyes.
I wore contacts for years until I had laser surgery and sleeping in them was a complete no no. I did once but took them out as soon as I realised. I can’t believe she’s driving home with them still in. Her vision could be distorted!

• Wow
I wore contacts for years until I had laser surgery and sleeping in them was a complete no no. I did once but took them out as soon as I realised. I can’t believe she’s driving home with them still in. Her vision could be distorted!
I am a long time glasses wearer and I occassionally wear contacts too. I once stayed up til 3am trying to get contacts out having started taking them out at 11pm (it was a new brand that I was trying out and they felt like they were glued to my eyes). I was in tears and exhausted but wouldnt allow myself to close my eyes until I got them out. I would try for 5 mins and then take a 15 min break so as not to irritate my eyes. I would NEVER sleep in contacts.

Reactions: 9
It's it lovely all the nice people lads that are messaging lovely messages she got to get out she's forgetting to tell the lovely people about all the messages in her inbox from people wanting answers on the go fund me but sure then lads people would see her for the scammer she is 👌😂

• Haha
It'll be a bit of drama if she has problems with the lenses, deflect, deflect...

Reactions: 2
Seriously I’ve just caught up on all her antics last night and her stories today………I’m feeling so low as it’s Day 3 of my Chemo but I prob should have known better and not watched her stories……I have words but I’m not going to stoop low.
But by the looks of things people are finally wising up to her disgusting abhorrent behaviour.
She honestly disgusts me more everyday……and she needs to be held accountable 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.