Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new to the thread where has all the GFM money gone ?
Essentially no one knows, she won't tell anyone. And anyone who dares ask is ripped apart in her DMs and subsequently blocked.

She claims to have addressed where the money went in November but no one recalls this. Her latest disgusting turn is to attack on of our lovely fellow tattlers who is currently going through chemo who again asked where the GFM went?

Go back to the previous thread and read it all to see screenshots of everything, she's a rotten witch who's slowly getting backed into a corner and trying to use her pretend anxiety to squirm out of it.

Reactions: 15
Essentially no one knows, she won't tell anyone. And anyone who dares ask is ripped apart in her DMs and subsequently blocked.

She claims to have addressed where the money went in November but no one recalls this. Her latest disgusting turn is to attack on of our lovely fellow tattlers who is currently going through chemo who again asked where the GFM went?

Go back to the previous thread and read it all to see screenshots of everything, she's a rotten witch who's slowly getting backed into a corner and trying to use her pretend anxiety to squirm out of it.
Shes a squirmy b###h she didn't look to be too anxious last night partying and falling around the place imagine taking people's money on the pretences that you needed life saving cancer treatment even though she got it for Free SO WHERE DID THAT MONEY GO ? No-one knows she won't explain provide reciepts and an explanation The so called anxiety is an act so people will feel sorry for her yet again and lay of pressuring her about the gfm money .She should be ashamed of herself !!!

Reactions: 13
For someone that was supposed to have had pneumonia a few weeks ago, she sure doesn't give one tit about taking care of herself.
Wouldnt you love to have donated, blood, platelets, etc to help people and then to have life disrespected like that. I'm not saying Shannen should live like a hermit, but ffs, she's still at high risk of catching omicron, and getting sick from it. She's not even minding her body with the alcohol she's taking. She is so immature. If I were a family member I'd be fairly concerned about a relapse with the way she misuses her body.

Reactions: 20
For someone that was supposed to have had pneumonia a few weeks ago, she sure doesn't give one tit about taking care of herself.
Wouldnt you love to have donated, blood, platelets, etc to help people and then to have life disrespected like that. I'm not saying Shannen should live like a hermit, but ffs, she's still at high risk of catching omicron, and getting sick from it. She's not even minding her body with the alcohol she's taking. She is so immature. If I were a family member I'd be fairly concerned about a relapse with the way she misuses her body.
If that's how she wants to live let her off, but she should also address the gfm and what has actually happened to the money donated for cancer treatment , stop playing the anxiety card and realise she has absolutely zero content she's not interesting and her true colours were exposed with the way she spoke to @Missymeister . Then she can disappear back into her normal ordinary life and contribute to society with a proper job and piss that cash up against the bar on a Saturday night if that's how she chooses to live. #bigc*** #charityfraud

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Before it gets deleted!

Reactions: 3

Before it gets deleted!
Who is Lindsay Bennett and why did the thread get deleted? It’s gone.

Reactions: 2
Cant s

Before it gets deleted!
can't see anything take it it's blocked

Reactions: 3
Not one single duck given!!! No anxiety last night anyway Shannen..... seemingly the virus must me gone too, or poor fragile, sick, delicate, little girl lost would hardly be out dancing🙄 Shannen, you are a pure liar, vile, disgusting, disgracefull human.... and a ROBBER too.... WHERE IS THE GO FUND ME MONEY? NO ONE WILL FORGET ABOUT IT, AND WE WILL NOT BE GOING AWAY, WE WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Regardless of which 'anxiety' she claims to have (NOT) she's showing herself as a 100% liar
If she had genuine health anxiety not in a million years would she put herself in a packed pub surrounded by randomers and Omicron so soon after having her transplant and only weeks after having her 'rare' pneumonia and lets not forget her damaged shoulder that needs surgery - not anymore though it appears???
If she had genuine social anxiety not in a million years would she be able to spend a night in a packed pub with a bunch of randomers, singing, laughing and falling around the place and slurring due to being pissed drunk.
If she had 'anxiety' at all, not in a million years would she be videoing herself doing all of the above and putting it up on the World Wide Web.

I've sent a request to follow the teaspill site a few days ago but nothing coming back. Does it normally take that long?
I'm a reader on Insta rather than a poster, wonder would that be why she hasn't accepted me?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Which shoulder was it that required surgery? Twins has a vid up showing her dancing and holding her arm high in the air and waving it about…..

Reactions: 11
Wtfff???? I didn't see this mentioned at all. Tbh I have no idea who that is.
She hasn’t many followers but is a very strange girl, she had cancer too funny enough. There is a thread here about her and her mother both desperate to be Insta famous but both haven’t a clue

Reactions: 4
Regardless of which 'anxiety' she claims to have (NOT) she's showing herself as a 100% liar
If she had genuine health anxiety not in a million years would she put herself in a packed pub surrounded by randomers and Omicron so soon after having her transplant and only weeks after having her 'rare' pneumonia and lets not forget her damaged shoulder that needs surgery - not anymore though it appears???
If she had genuine social anxiety not in a million years would she be able to spend a night in a packed pub with a bunch of randomers, singing, laughing and falling around the place and slurring due to being pissed drunk.
If she had 'anxiety' at all, not in a million years would she be videoing herself doing all of the above and putting it up on the World Wide Web.

I've sent a request to follow the teaspill site a few days ago but nothing coming back. Does it normally take that long?
I'm a reader on Insta rather than a poster, wonder would that be why she hasn't accepted me?
Exactly I agree if you suffered social anxiety no way would you be in a packed pub singing laughing and dancing it would be the last place you'd want to be she's a fraud and a liar .
There was no anxiety no covid fear or no vulnerability with her last night .

Someone's calling her out she must be still F*****d from last night or she would have it deleted straight away 🤷😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also a post under Ciaran byrnes drone video - about this girl! Did he set up the gfm or something?

Reactions: 8
I am going to ask my local TD to try and bring the whole issue of GFM up as a Dail motion
It beggars belief that tens of thousands of euro can be lodged into an account with no accountability after.
This huge amount of money is not assessed for tax for medical card carers etc because once its lodged into an account it can be put anywhere after .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.