Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel. No words. How on earth does she think it's (a) funny and (b) worth sharing? I'd say Rosheeeeen is more mature than her at this stage.

Reactions: 7
No bawling over Rosheeen last night, instead she's raving in the bed because she may be sick. She's.off her game.
The collective agency must be so proud.

Reactions: 5
Lads - Scammen clearly does not have any good friends in her life to come in and tell her that her behaviour is BAT tit CRAZY! She mentions friends group and messages - would one person not say to her 'Scammen - you are unhinged - seek help - all of these bat tit videos will follow her for the rest of her life. Im sure her work place are impressed - NOT! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Kid better even though she exaggerated symptoms and probably waste doctors time as usual

Reactions: 2
She needs to see a professional. That behaviour of hers and those reels do not strike me as normal at all..far from it actually.

Think she may be buying likes on tiktok also. A few of her latest videos have hopped up to over 2,000 likes and they were only around 100 possibly 200. She's desperate to make it on tiktok. Can make more money over there I guess

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Imagine having a new brand coming out and Scambag sharing it, I'd be so pissed off as no1 but if she shares it ๐Ÿซฃ
---
Imagine having a new brand coming out and Scambag sharing it, I'd be so pissed off as no1 but if she shares it ๐Ÿซฃ
Sorry meant no1 will buy if she shares it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think Scambag name drops any "influencer" so that it looks like she's friends with them.
I couldn't imagine the likes of Stephen or Maeve wanting to be her insta friend.

Reactions: 3
Why does she say the same drivel after being off insta .
Nervous my arse god forgive me

Reactions: 6
Just finished listening to the podcast there. Will do a summary in a minute to save all yer airs๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Started the podcast with some background to her story.
Got cancer for the first time in July 2014 when she was 19. Had chemo .
Met Barry and had Roisin fairly quickly into their relationship. She was born Dec 2016.
Got cancer for the second time in July 2019.
Her cancer has always been diagnosed in July and its always a lump in her left groin.
Couldn't remember too much of her treatments and how she felt when she was diagnosed with cancer in 2014 so she put up a poll on her insta to 400 followers as to whether she should document the journey this time. Answer was yes so she set up the Big C and me page. She needed a bone marrow transplant this time which would leave her infertile so they had fertility treatment. Only one egg survived. She was told she could leave it as egg or they could fertilise it. So they fertilised it. It's still in storage but can't be used obviously. That's been one of the hardest things about the breakup and she has struggled with it . She's waiting on a letter or email asking whether it's to be kept or not and she's dreading it but she'll cross that bridge when it happens. She would love another one or two kids. If she gets to 35 and hasn't met anyone she'll go down the donor egg/ donor sperm route and carry the baby herself.
She was diagnosed with cancer for the third time in July 2020.Had her second transplant in February 2021. She was in hospital for 11 weeks and then had to stay in Dublin for 3 months after transplant. Her mam stayed during the week, her dad was always there and Rosheen and Barry would come up at weekends.
She got home April/May time.

Seamus got a shoutout obviously๐Ÿ™„ she's grown up with him basically. Spoke about Dr Bacon and her team in Dublin too.

When she got home her and Barry's relationship was more of a carer relationship. They had a relationship, got pregnant very quickly, then cancer, transplant ,covid, cancer ,transplant all took its toll and they fell out of love. Nothing bad.
Telling Rosheen her and Barry splitting up will never leave her. Mam guilt because she took Rosheen safe and happy little family unit from her.
Two and a half yrs later they are happy. Rosheen coming back to herself again. She was angry and frustrated when Barry and Scammen split up. She did play therapy for 16 weeks to help her cope. She learnt coping mechanisms. Has a journal. Barry lives 45 mins away. Spends weekends with him.
Load of talk about Rosheen and what she's like. school reports say she is the most empathetic, compassionate, caring and kindest child.

Scammen has guilt around been a sick mother. A lot of Rosheens innocent years were taken due to Scammen having cancer. Had to deal with things kids her age shouldn't.

Scammen always working or doing something according to Rosheen. Shannen wants to show her u can do anything you want even decorate a bedroom.

Still takes a lot of tablets. Has health anxiety, ptsd from been sick, anxiety . Rosheen does ask if she'll get sick again. Worries about it.

Health anxiety can be horrific. . Meds to help with it. Last 12 months she's gotten better. Has lump in her neck 18 months. First couple of months she worried about it. Now she doesn't panic about it so she feels she's improving with the health anxiety.
Shannen in counselling 8 or 9 yrs. Started cbt 2 and a half years ago and it works well for her.
Element of fear of been sick has got worse since becoming a single mom. She can't be sick as its just her. She feels guilt that she letting Roisin down if she's sick.
Very content and happy. She did meet someone else and was with him for 12 months. Broke up late last year. She took it really bad was heartbroken. She's single 8 months now and is enjoying it . Not looking for anything. Focusing on her and rosheen
Coparenting is hard. Was a novelty at start as she could go out at weekends. She struggles now as house is quiet.Herslf and Barry don't argue or fight. They just dont speak. . At handover whatever they need to talk about Rosheen is spoken about that's it. Essentially strangers. Know nothing about each other lives.Can be lonely but can be rewarding. She figuring out what's normal and not normal in a relationship. Has good relationships with Barry's mam and dad.
They both weren't happy. People around them knew. Joint decision to split. Thought about getting back together at start for rosheen as she was struggling but knew she'd be better off with two happy homes.

According to the host with a mother like Shannen with thestrength bravery and resilience she has in spades Roshen won't go far wrong. So wonderful to hear a successful single mother story and its not always easy

That is basically the gist of it with another bit of waffle. No mention of GFM as per usual

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh for fucks sakes Scammen - always the dramalama! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That podcast she did was like a pity party she was having. Not sure she realises the impact of her constant referring to illness will have on her Daughter. She didn't address the go fund account that raised thousands and nor did she acknowledge the kindness of those who donated.
That will haunt her for the rest of her days if she doesn't disclose where the money went.
I'd not like to have that hanging over me on the road to recovery.
I get the feeling that guilt from that alone causes more trauma than her having cancer visit her three times.

Reactions: 11