Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on painting at 2am talkin absolute rubbish making no sense, she was talking really fast and her eyes were massive she clearly had taken something.
Jesus she is unhinged at the moment. She hasnt been right since before Christmas and the escapade around Cork city. Like what was the tiktoc about? She looked seriously affected.

Reactions: 8
239 new followers on insta today and 100 on tiktok🙄 Or should I say 239 new bots on insta and 100 bots on tiktok.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
God she's some dope. Watched the first bit of her Vavavoom haul (not that I'd buy from them in a million years), and the first dress (see below) she tells us is a cotton maxi dress. Now to me, a dress to her calves is more a midi than a maxi, but OK.

Then I clicked on the link, and low and behold, the composition of the 'cotton' dress is in photo below - not a thread of cotton in it 😂 Like, surely she can read the item's info before spouting lies about it?! Materials are important to some people.

Also isn't it nice for her that she got a new iPhone 14 pro max (cough, GFM, cough).

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
God she's some dope. Watched the first bit of her Vavavoom haul (not that I'd buy from them in a million years), and the first dress (see below) she tells us is a cotton maxi dress. Now to me, a dress to her calves is more a midi than a maxi, but OK.

Then I clicked on the link, and low and behold, the composition of the 'cotton' dress is in photo below - not a thread of cotton in it 😂 Like, surely she can read the item's info before spouting lies about it?! Materials are important to some people.

Also isn't it nice for her that she got a new iPhone 14 pro max (cough, GFM, cough).
Yeah I doubt vavavoom even know what cotton is 🤣 Saran Burke was trying on a top from there and you could here the noise off it 🤣 pure polyester all the way 🤣 Shannen is thick as tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I doubt vavavoom even know what cotton is 🤣 Saran Burke was trying on a top from there and you could here the noise off it 🤣 pure polyester all the way 🤣 Shannen is thick as tit 🤣
That's kinda why I clicked on the link, I was surprised to hear her say the dress was cotton 🤣
In fairness, this dress is over half viscose so not the worst material ever, but she shouldn't be selling it as cotton.

Reactions: 4
Did she not say she wasn't going to be posting pictures of her Roisin anymore? Or was that another insta hun I'm mixing her up with 🤔.

Reactions: 6
The brown bra with the white top, oh god Scambag, can you do anything right.....oh wait you did... You fraudulently took people's money from them..
The state of her in the clothes...

Reactions: 7
Lads she is seriously affected with some substance or other. Look at the pupils of her eyes, they're massive:
1713874871729.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s disgusting inside and out. No one bothers with her at work. Where’s the dog ? She paid a grand of GFM donations for this.

• Wow
Reactions: 4