Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d wonder how her colleagues stick being near her when she actually shows up

Reactions: 7
All comments deleted and they've disabled comments now. Absolutely disgraceful by everymum.ie.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The podcast host proved herself just to be sycophantic uneducated fool instead of a writer when she didn’t address the scams directly and now just delete the reasonable questions posed. Says a lot. Won’t bother listening to this crap

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, I just listened to the latest two and the Host brings nothing to the podcast, bar umms and mmms and other repetitive noises that you are basically told not to do in your first lesson of Hosting a Podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her for a long time after the whole go fund me saga and seen she's now a single mam , did he leave her or she leave him ,

I'm just adding this screenshot to show all comments deleted 🤬 Everymum is as bad as scammen if not worse
1000023580.jpg

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her for a long time after the whole go fund me saga and seen she's now a single mam , did he leave her or she leave him ,
Mutual decision according to Scammen. They fell out of love and he was more a carer than anything else

Reactions: 2
Them presale code stories roughly translated into other words someone please send me VIP tickets for Billy Eilish coz Rosheeeen never asks for anything ever. Laying on the mom of the year shite yesterday to make up for those comments obviously.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Jeez going missing for 10 days at Christmas as one of the comments said does not surprise me at all , she was obsessed with the druggie and obviously enjoyed herself....she has some neck to still be on insta , the go fund me will always follow her ...everymum should be ashamed for not doing their homework on this one ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m driving when the tickets go on sale!!! Mmmmm Jesus maybe pull over 🤔I’d never have thought of it either but…… if I can get free tickets 1st that would be a lot handier

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just spend the guts of €300 on two tickets for herself and the child??

• Wow
Reactions: 5