Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually rings in an order for soup and a loaf of brown bread
She's an actually pity

Reactions: 5
I think this one is having a mental break down her tic tok account is off the rails with shite stuff. Her literally spouting shite saying how she is on dating apps. Is her ex engaged or did I mix that up with someone else. Barry wanting to take his daughter away on holiday and it was him that prob set the wheels in motion for the passport but this one now decides feck that I want to bring her on a holiday now first. She is literally coming on saying what she is at evey min of the day. She is seriously unhinged at the moment

Reactions: 10
I think this one is having a mental break down her tic tok account is off the rails with shite stuff. Her literally spouting shite saying how she is on dating apps. Is her ex engaged or did I mix that up with someone else. Barry wanting to take his daughter away on holiday and it was him that prob set the wheels in motion for the passport but this one now decides feck that I want to bring her on a holiday now first. She is literally coming on saying what she is at evey min of the day. She is seriously unhinged at the moment
Ive been saying this very thing the past number of months. All over the place and thinks she is so funny 😬

Reactions: 9
Another even 100 new followers on tiktok yesterday. Every second day there's a 100 added. She must think people are stupid like. Tis obvious shes buying them as she wants to make it on tiktok.

• Haha
Looking for some sympathy now 🙄🙄 it's called parenting Scammen just get on with it

Reactions: 7
Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan!

JESUS! She would give your ARSE a HEADACHE! 🤬 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan! Moan!Moan!

JESUS! She would give your ARSE a HEADACHE! 🤬 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Migraine my arse, not a hope she would be able to record facing the light or even eat, she is so far off the rails there's no coming back.
She needs to put the phone down, did she say anymore about the scan that was meant to be last week and then pushed to this week?
Is she trying to be real about the day old makeup ?

Migraine my arse, not a hope she would be able to record facing the light or even eat, she is so far off the rails there's no coming back.
She needs to put the phone down, did she say anymore about the scan that was meant to be last week and then pushed to this week?
Is she trying to be real about the day old makeup ?
She forgets her own lies - especially as she is going through a phase of using one substance or other 😬 :rolleyes:

She is such a fecking drama queen. You'd swear there was something seriously wrong the way she went on about how it 'never rains but it pours'. She has a migraine and the child is home sick - it's hardly the end of the world or cause for such dramatics. She needs to get a grip. She thrives on being 'sick' and her poor dad running around after her collecting her shopping.

Reactions: 13
Oh surprise surprise she's sick now too🙄 Give your child some privacy Scammen noone needs to see her sick and sleeping

Reactions: 8
She only gets sick when she’s due to go to work. She was perfect when doing another podcast regurgitating the same old cancer tit she thrives on. She milked Her diagnosis and can’t enjoy good health. Some 💩

Reactions: 7
Ah she's all better again. Even well enough to do an ad about them cup yokes. And using the fact that her daughter sick and has been drinking loads of fluids to lead up to the ad

Oh she is such a bleeping dose. Its so sad that she thrives on being sick. Her poor poor little daughter to have to be emersed in such toxic energy :cry:

Reactions: 11
Oh she is such a bleeping dose. Its so sad that she thrives on being sick. Her poor poor little daughter to have to be emersed in such toxic energy :cry:
The child always seems to get sick when she is too, I Duno, gypsy rose Blanchard vibes now, the child is older now and should have a better immune system than a crèche going toddler…..

The child always seems to get sick when she is too, I Duno, gypsy rose Blanchard vibes now, the child is older now and should have a better immune system than a crèche going toddler…..
I know and I imagine the little one gets more attention when she is sick - horrible pattern in life to learn so young. Perhaps Scammen only received attention in illness as a child also? She is still a scamming dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Single single single. We get it you're single Shannen . Just when I thought she couldn't get anymore boring 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴