Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously if they took the payment off her she was not entitled to it, so she was scamming the system , these ones are really unbelievable and so entitled
Exactly.. delighted she was caught.. karma is landing for taking thousands of euro that she didn't use or need.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had to leave before she got to that bit, surely if she was entitled to that payment it would have been reinstated? I don't get what her problem is. If she had declared all income as per the process for HAP (I'm assuming it's means tested) then she'd either have been eligible or not. It's not difficult!

Reactions: 16
I haven’t followed this one since babygrow gate! Nice to see she is still a lying piece of tit! Wonder is the thing about HAP a decoy to stop people from reporting her.

Reactions: 12
Omg I’m screaming 🤣🤣 right and all she was reporting to revenue, the scabby bleep was not entitled to whatever payment! Absolutely mind blowing the entitlement out of these utter cunts. It’s actually infuriating 😡 I’m glad to see the revenue are clamping down 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't even know if it was from here. She just said a forum where a draft type email was put up and everybody obviously used it and reported her. I don't remember one for her maybe someone else can? I do remember one for Jules alright re a competition

Reactions: 13
I don't even know if it was from here. She just said a forum where a draft type email was put up and everybody obviously used it and reported her. I don't remember one for her maybe someone else can? I do remember one for Jules alright re a competition
Knowing how much of a liar she is, I’d not be shocked if was no such email, she’s taking that from somewhere else and easily could have been neighbours or certain ex’s reporting her 😂 she’s not short of people angry over the GFM money

Reactions: 15
That was my first thought too - I don't remember anyone here discussing reporting her. Definitely don't remembered a 'campaign' to report her going on here.

Reactions: 9
That was my first thought too - I don't remember anyone here discussing reporting her. Definitely don't remembered a 'campaign' to report her going on here.
There might have been one for Twins and me alright

Shes confused I’d say. Julie told her this about herself or she read it on Julie’s thread. She was reported alright I’d say but she’s making those parts up. They are all bate into Tattle.

No live tonight - she is taking a few days away from social media. Scan cancelled today, rescheduled to next week but she is fine 🤣🤣
What a shocker 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

No live tonight - she is taking a few days away from social media. Scan cancelled today, rescheduled to next week but she is fine 🤣🤣
What a shocker 🙄
Someone must have had words and warning after her crying poor mouth over revenue not supporting her scamming ass 😂

Reactions: 11
She cant lie straight. If she was entitled to benefits she would get them. She’s obviously been paid a fortune plus maintenance so greedy pig still wanted more. The GFM is still unaccounted for.

Reactions: 13
She recorded that last night after the live I'd say. That's the bottle of wine she was drinking and that was the glass and them was the pjs😀 She's still a twit though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was with that video, oh my god, she's so pathetic.
Come on and do a live Scammen, you've a lot of questions to answer.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she started a live at 130 this morning according to a notification on my phone. Anyone catch it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5