Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies to the poor hostage she had in car today, you've a great leg 🦵 if it's any consolation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where they make the bags 🙈🤣🤣 she’s talking about Dunnes as if they make them to order 🤣🤣ah stop like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder is she showing her Sol De Janeiro cream in the last pic in the hopes that they'll Collab with her, they seem to be collabing with a lot of the bigger influencers ATM but you're not one of those Scambag

• Haha
So she took the child to England to get her nails done, visit Primark, and go to a theme park? It is nice that she takes her away but would you bothered spending that money when you can do the very same in Ireland? A UK city break never feels like a hol to me because it’s nearly the same amount to go to Spain or Amsterdam. She’s following the American social
media trends on taking the child to Sephora. Tiktok has 10-12 year olds buying skincare, even with retinol and other harsh ingredients that shouldnt be used until late 20s. She’s far too young for anything in that shop. Shannen seems to be pushing the “cool young mam“ image

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she took the child to England to get her nails done, visit Primark, and go to a theme park? It is nice that she takes her away but would you bothered spending that money when you can do the very same in Ireland? A UK city break never feels like a hol to me because it’s nearly the same amount to go to Spain or Amsterdam. She’s following the American social
media trends on taking the child to Sephora. Tiktok has 10-12 year olds buying skincare, even with retinol and other harsh ingredients that shouldnt be used until late 20s. She’s far too young for anything in that shop. Shannen seems to be pushing the “cool young mam“ image
A UK trip was probably all she could afford. Anything to beat Barry and take Róisín on her first plane trip, so he couldn't.
I always think she seems more like an older sister to Roisin, she seems kinda detached or something as a mum.

Reactions: 17
A UK trip was probably all she could afford. Anything to beat Barry and take Róisín on her first plane trip, so he couldn't.
I always think she seems more like an older sister to Roisin, she seems kinda detached or something as a mum.
Yup it’s giving creepy Regina George mother desperation. 🤮 I know a girl who’s like this with her mother and the mother in her 50’s is more immature still and it’s pathetic, the child never learns to take accountability etc and becomes a spoiled brat. I don’t think Barry has the stones to reign the bad behaviour in that will come along with Shannon being her friend not her mother. Soon they’ll be dressing the same 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It actually makes me so angry that this wan got over 100,000.euro in donations and spent it all on herself and now can't even afford to take whe daughter away on a decent holiday

I have a daughter the same age as Roisin and I'm always joking that she's like a teenager but wow seriously! My daughter plays with her dolls and her little makeup set from smyths, this girl makes tiktoks on her own phone and is being bought sol de janeiro etc! I really feel Shannen is just making her grow up before her time so she can be her "bestie" and doesn't treat her like a 7 year old child at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It actually makes me so angry that this wan got over 100,000.euro in donations and spent it all on herself and now can't even afford to take whe daughter away on a decent holiday
Over 200,000 grand actually , it’s sickening. I don’t believe it’s gone.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s pushing poco tit now but last week was saying perfect best stuff she ever used. How do these embociles live with themselves they’re so fake. Slum is on its way

Reactions: 8
Am I going nuts or does she sound different in that freebie story? Wonder did she bring the child?

Reactions: 1
Gets a freebie and can't even get the name correct 😒 how long has it not been tayto Park. I know most people still call it that but if you have been given a PR invite get it right. Really bugs me that all the insta huns who pay for little get the likes of this free when normal working people have to pay €50pp for a ticket.
Surely there are families out there that would actually really appreciate the day out

Reactions: 18
Oh feck off with the migraine. Been on the go all week bless her. Had to parent all week is all that's wrong with her

Reactions: 6