Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
27 orders and she's hoping to get them done today or tomorrow and posted by the end of the week?! That's shocking 😂
And then saying she might have to do the christmas cut off tomorrow, just shows how lazy she is. Seriously how hard is it to stick a candle in a box and put a sticker on the box. 27 orders i mean she wouldnt be long blasting through them if she applied herself, her child is at school, she has no distractions. Stop talking shite to your phone, and go run your "business"

Reactions: 19

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
She's up and down like a hoor's knickers. Crying one min and laughing the next, I can't imagine many have pity on her for having to be an adult. She'll be on today though thanking everyone for all their kind messages, even though we know she probably got about 1or 2 from close friends or family but she'll make out it was all her followers.
Maybe also Scammen, you should consider that Roisin has no interest because this is her way of dealing with what is happening in her life...
Maybe try speak to your child instead of coming on insta to a fake following crying about your child.
Your child is clearly crying out for help and you just sit cuddled in your blankie probably shushing her so that you can talk on your phone. Selfish cow.

• Heart

heatire

She buried her ‘friend’ who had cancer and she beat it but she reckons if she hadn’t bad luck she’d have no luck 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick

HoneyB123

A scam?!? Says the biggest CON woman there is 😡😡 I'd wipe that sly grin she had clean off her if I was within touching distance.
If charities come knocking on your door people make sure they know how sceptical ye are to donate ANY funds because of this one.
Yes Shannen, you've fucked up charities receiving donations all because of YOU

• Haha

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
I can’t believe this woman is 28. Her spoiled nature suggests a lot of enablement by her parents and those around her. Her dad came from his job, to run her business, to go back to his job. While she… plays on her phone?

God knows what happened the child with the broken wrist. Six months ago that would have been an insta story milked for about 4 weeks.

• Heart

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Lads she's such an embarrassment. Mortified for her...
The set up of the whole thing on her kitchen table, sweet boxes, the fake stories about how well its going.. She's some sham....
I bet she won't even have the second launch next month this one will be such a flop...
Still not over the dirty nails, from a one who has self care nights weekly she def don't wash herself properly anyway.
I buy wax melts from a local girl, all packaged perfectly in sealed plastic and sealed wrappers... Made in spotless conditions and its a. Side job...

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
You've never went to a funeral as a day out?
Funeral as a day out .......wow , a 34 year old woman has died leaving behind two young girls but let's go to Longford for a day out and a piss up ........wow
ETA. She wasn't particularly close with this woman , I understand some people say when I die I want a party thrown to celebrate my life ,but I'm guessing that would be for actual friends not someone looking for a pat on the back for moving her launch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m telling you she is chaos! A brand with no product for months. Now a product & no way of buying it! No price, no ordering system , no PayPal no stripe. My 2 year old son plays shop a LOT with his toys but even he sets me up as the customer before I buy 😂

• Haha

Foggy

Chatty Member
I felt a bit uncomfortable watching her stories this morn. I was saying similar on the Faces by grace thread. The fact these huns think they are doing an honest day's work shilling absolute junk is astonishing. Forgive my choice of words but this Instagram "selling" and selling out your children for a few likes is the cancer of society.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
As awful as it is to have a bereavement in your family, you have to have a contingency plan for your business you can't just grind to a halt at every unexpected situation.

She's flat out reading here🤣also the family member who died ISNT her uncle it's her mother's uncle and someone at work said today she can't understand what the drama is about because her family never had anything to do with the man who died,so clearly she's using this excuse of a family crisis to cover up her shit show failing.That excuse might work for anyone who doesn't know her or the family.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Heidi88

VIP Member
How can she be off on the sick (i assume) when she had been well enough to launch a product and all the hard work and hours and hours that she has mentioned that went into this 🙄 She is a scammer in more ways than one. Someone should contact the dept of social protection.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
18.2K followers on her smug by sj page. Only 40 likes and no comments on her grid post for day 1 of smugmas😆 Time to throw in the towel Scammen👍 oh in case ya didn't know bots don't buy stuff😆

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I don’t understand. She drops the kid to school at 8:45am, then she leaves to collect her at what, 1pm? If she has to run an errand at 10:30, she’s gone for an hour. How long does it take to pack a few candles into boxes, slap on a label??? Surely she has a system that means she can do one candle per 5 mins or so. I don’t understand the delays.

Plus like most employed people (self or not) if you have stuff that comes into your life that disrupts your normal routines, you set an alarm and get up super early to smash through. Or you stay up late to catch up. Like, genuinely I don’t get it.
She has no incentive to work or make it work. She has never had a job long enough to have to earn a living. She’s been sick on and off since she was a teenager so I assume her parents helped out the first 2 times and then the go fund me was a cushion. Whether she sells 5 candles today or 500 she still has that lump sum to live from so she has no incentive to get herself up an hour before the child and get some orders out. She said she had no budget to gift the influencers? Bullshit she’s sitting on 200k. She just knew full well nobody wanted to be linked with her dodgy dodgy dealings

Tammys

VIP Member
By christ these insta wans think they are something special.
Easy for them flogging water bottles that cost nearly 50 euro when they get it for free.
They can not take criticism ok no one expected anyone to close shop when poor vickys death was announced.
But do this wan think she's running BT.
The sympathy card about her past illness is tiresome at this stage

Jennymac

VIP Member
She did go by bulman joyce and shannen doing it all alone pull the other one she spent days in the bed while barry was looking after their child