Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s another one that needs to fcuk off. Is she not too busy packing candles to be thinking of ways to get pitied.

Reactions: 8
Jezs does she ever be thankful and postive.
I'd say she would drain ya

Reactions: 6
So did she take herself on a date or did she have to stay over in a hotel because of a flat tyre ? She can't keep her story straight at all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off with the crying Scammen coz you're over emotional coz of the full moon🙄 really don't need to see your face pulling and snivelling this hr of the evening. And as for being 28 in couple months maybe u should try acting it instead of been a baby. Was waiting on her to suggest we buy candles to show our parents that we appreciate them at the end of that story. Wouldn't put it past her🙄

Reactions: 10
That was the most put on fake crying parents appreciation post 🙄🙄🙄
Actually can’t deal with her face pulling antics ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 11
These deranged cork dopes with their pretending to cry "please buy my crappy candles" 😂😂😂😂

Throwing up the older photos not working Shannen no?? 😂😂😂

Fine for her with the date with herself when there are families out there who cant even afford to do a grocery shop. She has ZERO tact

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe this woman is 28. Her spoiled nature suggests a lot of enablement by her parents and those around her. Her dad came from his job, to run her business, to go back to his job. While she… plays on her phone?

God knows what happened the child with the broken wrist. Six months ago that would have been an insta story milked for about 4 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe this woman is 28. Her spoiled nature suggests a lot of enablement by her parents and those around her. Her dad came from his job, to run her business, to go back to his job. While she… plays on her phone?

God knows what happened the child with the broken wrist. Six months ago that would have been an insta story milked for about 4 weeks.
IMO dhe will never get it right, no matter what she does, she is tainted with the GFM. Give it up now Shan and get back to reality, not playing with your phone and friends of an evening. Honestly they remind me of a group of students, 10 years younger .

Reactions: 11

Guessing it happened when she was meant to be minding her , I know accidents happen but maybe with the split she wants to not draw attention to it

Reactions: 4
Something not adding up surprise surprise! Every small business in Ireland is able to offer next day delivery but with scum it’s 3/5 days if you lucky 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 9
Gorgeous budget friendly candles in aldi Sunday coming...

Shannen where's the nearly €200k gone ?
They have a new Hotel Collection range too called Eco Boost, candles and diffusers. I bought a Lily & Amber scented candle 2 weeks ago, I have it lighting almost every evening/night and it's not even half gone yet. Just picked up another one today cause the scent is gorgeous. €3.99 I think!

• Heart
They have a new Hotel Collection range too called Eco Boost, candles and diffusers. I bought a Lily & Amber scented candle 2 weeks ago, I have it lighting almost every evening/night and it's not even half gone yet. Just picked up another one today cause the scent is gorgeous. €3.99 I think!
Brilliant. I’ll stock up.

Reactions: 5
Whats the %! was considerin buying one of these, saw it earlier but now that i see this, i wont

Reactions: 1
Whats the %! was considerin buying one of these, saw it earlier but now that i see this, i wont
€1.00 per letter as far as I know / they are actually quite generous company for donations in the past BUT do they do any research into who they are working with. She’s a scammer. # Santa Knows Me

Reactions: 4
Me too! Saw another girl I follow mentioned them so I bookmarked the page. Was going to get them for the kids but I'm turned off now after seeing she's "working with them". Anyone know any other reasonably priced santa letter company?

Reactions: 1
Has she met someone? All the stupid "people come into your life for a reason" posts.
The crying with no tears stories were absolutely pathetic, she'd do anything for the poor me act.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.