Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sticker bubbled up on the front of that candle 😂😂… not a hope anyone’s gonna fork out for a candle, no one seems to buy them from anyone other than dunnes and Yankee candle. Most random, useless shite she could have picked! But I suppose like twins and me it was a few stickers done up and slapped on some random jars that isn’t selling 🫠 and still won’t sell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sticker bubbled up on the front of that candle 😂😂… not a hope anyone’s gonna fork out for a candle, no one seems to buy them from anyone other than dunnes and Yankee candle. Most random, useless shite she could have picked! But I suppose like twins and me it was a few stickers done up and slapped on some random jars that isn’t selling 🫠 and still won’t sell 😂😂

In fairness did you expect anything else but lack of detail in presentation - given how long the launch had taken you'd think she would have gotten that right

Reactions: 3
If she's ANY sense she'll have a stall at some farmer / Christmas market to shift them. I love the Lidl black ones (burnt amber and coffee🤤!) and might pick something up at stalls. Obvs theres no way shan would dedicate her time to standing around all day but it would be a good way to ensure she at least clears stock

Reactions: 6
The thing is that air bubble got past

1. the person putting the sticker on the candle
2. The person who picked that candle for the photo shoot
3. The photographer who took the picture
4. Herself who posted it on the socials.

The lack of attention to details wouldn't inspire me to shop with confidence 🤣

T
That sticker is not even stuck on right, can see the air bubble in it . Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
May the Lord in Heaven help us. Sarah & Jason are her "mentors". I need a little lie down. Such utter SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Snug is not a word I would associate with candles at all....snug I would think cosy pjs,hot water bottle blanket...
Anyone else??

It's also not a main source of income unless you're doing really well...which is why shes going back to work I suppose?Jesus the big build up to it ...you could buy a candle making set in smyths for your child
Yep snug has litterly nothing to do with candles . All very odd .

May the Lord in Heaven help us. Sarah & Jason are her "mentors". I need a little lie down. Such utter SHITE
Who are Sarah & Jason

Reactions: 2
Yep snug has litterly nothing to do with candles . All very odd .

Who are Sarah & Jason
The two are laughing at her buying their candles thinking shes made it as a business woman,the hack of her filling the candles then.like a child at summer camp doing activities with the teacher🙈i got to see that im not blocked from her new page yet🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would think wax melts are more popular than candles nowadays too...I went through a phase when I was younger of buying candles,if my mam was in a shop she would pick one up and bring it home for me.She bought a pet odour one for me(the candle is supposed to get rid of pet odour in the house when lit)there was a cute dog and cat on the label...anyway I lit it one day and she says to me it doesn't really smell like cats does it😂😂she thought it was pet odour as in you'd get the smell of cats and dogs wafting through the house .😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
These "influencers" would wrap up their own shite in pretty packaging and some gullible, unfulfilled gobshite would be dying to hand them their hard earned money for it!! What on earth has the world become. I dread to think of the world we leave for our children

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would think wax melts are more popular than candles nowadays too...I went through a phase when I was younger of buying candles,if my mam was in a shop she would pick one up and bring it home for me.She bought a pet odour one for me(the candle is supposed to get rid of pet odour in the house when lit)there was a cute dog and cat on the label...anyway I lit it one day and she says to me it doesn't really smell like cats does it😂😂she thought it was pet odour as in you'd get the smell of cats and dogs wafting through the house .😂
This is brilliant 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now who will buy a candle from her . Even if it was €5 I wouldn’t dream of it when I could buy in a shop and smell first

Nothing snug about candles , that was a last minute panic decision by her . I was sure it was socks or blankets something you know ‘snug’

Reactions: 11
Scummy vomit coloured diarrhoea looking candle with a cheap wonky wick and artificial oil….enjoy🤡🤡

Reactions: 7
Is this the big Irish company someone said she’d be doing a collab with 😂😂😂 and everyone though it’d be penneys 🫠
Also never heard of this candle place, and those prices, no wonder they weren’t selling 😂😂 notions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.