Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m late to the party…but seriously, candles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she actually for real?! But don’t forget these are bespoke and the best smelling candles around 🤥

Reactions: 8
Is this the big Irish company someone said she’d be doing a collab with 😂😂😂 and everyone though it’d be penneys 🫠
Also never heard of this candle place, and those prices, no wonder they weren’t selling 😂😂 notions!!
Well spotted! I’d say that was definitely her on that account then 😂

Perhaps Snug isn’t a strange name for a candle company after all 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
think thats a little rude considering she had cancer hope you dont get it
What's cancer got to do with size of her eyebrows?
If Shannen wants to post pictures of herself and information about herself, she needs to be able to take criticism. Cancer isn't a get out of jail card, cancer doesn't and shouldn't make you immune to bring in the spotlight. She's got away with that headline for far too long.

Reactions: 32
What's cancer got to do with size of her eyebrows?
If Shannen wants to post pictures of herself and information about herself, she needs to be able to take criticism. Cancer isn't a get out of jail card, cancer doesn't and shouldn't make you immune to bring in the spotlight. She's got away with that headline for far too long.
New member felt compelled to log on to tattle at 5am to make sure we reflect on others’ personal situations before we judge them on their ridiculous beauty treatments.

Makes sense..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened Thursday that got her new followers? Oh that's right nothing🙄
Screenshot_20221023-081717~2.png

• Haha
What happened Thursday that got her new followers? Oh that's right nothing🙄View attachment 1671298
Jesus imagine being that desperate to try remain relevant that you pay for your followers 😂. She honestly must think her followers are pig tit stupid. Having 120,000 followers (or whatever she has) and averaging like 100-200 likes a post and about 10/12 comments 😂.

Shannen do yourself a favour. Save the rest of the money. Stop wasting it trying to be the Cork it girl…. You’re more Ick girl then it girl.

Reactions: 18
think thats a little rude considering she had cancer hope you dont get it
I don't think it's rude, the person who wrote the comment didn't mention anything about her cancer. She was clearly pointing out Shannon's ridiculously over drawn in eyebrows. Do you think it was rude that Shannon called out for a lady suffering from cancer to be bullied?

It's nothing to do with her cancer she got them really badly tinted cop on to yourself u wet wipe
Have to agree with you, you didn't once mention her cancer. And you clearly pointed out what everyone else could see, how has badly tinted brows got anything to do with having cancer 🙄

Reactions: 20
How expensive are her candles
She hasn't said yet but the company she is working with have been trying to flog candles for 49.95 so either she'll try do the same or she'll reduce down to 39.95 or something, I couldn't imagine her selling many as you can get really lovely candles in Penneys, Dunnes, Lidl and Aldi at much more affordable prices.

Reactions: 7
Well spotted! I’d say that was definitely her on that account then 😂

Perhaps Snug isn’t a strange name for a candle company after all 🤔
So even with Snug she couldn’t think of anything original or do a little piece of research. Snug candles already exist since 2020. I can also see it was copyrighted then as well!!!!!

Reactions: 10
So even with Snug she couldn’t think of anything original or do a little piece of research. Snug candles already exist since 2020. I can also see it was copyrighted then as well!!!!!
Hope they don’t have an issue with Snug Youghal…actually I hope they do!

Reactions: 7
I see Shannen had a late night last night… in from the pub and on to read about herself at 5am 😂
More likely that gobshite Vicky, who will defend her til the end of time.... so what she had cancer? Is she cancer free now? Did she give back the money she "needed" for cancer treatment? Dopes defend her, allowing her indefencable behaviour, is why Scammen is so self obsessed, rude, and entitled......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.