Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so tempted to email Marymount Hospice. They do amazing work and there isnt a person in Cork who doesnt know of some family they have helped. I am so disappointed in them using her.

Reactions: 12
I am so tempted to email Marymount Hospice. They do amazing work and there isnt a person in Cork who doesnt know of some family they have helped. I am so disappointed in them using her.
Usually these events have nothing to do with Marymount but are arranged by well meaning people on their behalf. The organisers are who need to be contacted really

Reactions: 4
I was going to phone them tomorrow but I think I will email them as well. I'm sure many will.

Reactions: 10
Lads, do we belive that her phone was going mental last night with all the support... Pull the other one Shannon. Her house will be the most lit up house this Christmas with all her candles that never sold.

Usually these events have nothing to do with Marymount but are arranged by well meaning people on their behalf. The organisers are who need to be contacted really
I think Mary mount would still like to know that this scammer is tarnishing their good name. They may not be able to do anything about it but it might give them something to think about.

Reactions: 14
Why do these yokes come on talking to Instagram with last nights makeup on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why do these yokes come on talking to Instagram with last nights makeup on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
God she's minging, imagine that she thinks she's a business woman and she doesn't even know how to wash her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so unprofessional. Ok first post candles will be sold out and awaiting stock. Then it will be apologies cause they never expected the demand. Obligatory pic of orders ready to be sent out in the hall😂😂 They’re so predictable they’re embarrassing. Tax man watching. few instahuns will receive free ones then post about the incredible scents.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good afternoon,

Just jumping onto this thread as the Owner of the original Snug Candles - www.snugcandles.co.uk

NOT to be confused with Snug by Shannen Joyce!

My business has been operating since September 2020, it's only a small, family business running from my home and kitchen here in Kent, UK. I produce small batches of high quality scented 100% soy wax candles.

I've seen a jump in traffic to my website this morning and following some investigation, most clicks came from this website which I'd never heard of and I've never heard of Shannen Joyce! I'll be keeping an eye on the growth of these candles with interest!

I only sell to UK customers but have a loyal following of return customers. Thanks to those of you that took a look at my site and some messages I received via my Insta page x

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Good afternoon,

Just jumping onto this thread as the Owner of the original Snug Candles - www.snugcandles.co.uk

NOT to be confused with Snug by Shannen Joyce!

My business has been operating since September 2020, it's only a small, family business running from my home and kitchen here in Kent, UK. I produce small batches of high quality scented 100% soy wax candles.

I've seen a jump in traffic to my website this morning and following some investigation, most clicks came from this website which I'd never heard of and I've never heard of Shannen Joyce! I'll be keeping an eye on the growth of these candles with interest!

I only sell to UK customers but have a loyal following of return customers. Thanks to those of you that took a look at my site and some messages I received via my Insta page x
Im sure you were surprised to find someone who has copied your name and business model! You really wouldnt want to be associated with Shannon Joyce, as shes known for scamming the Irish people, to raise funds for cancer treatment, which was paid for by the state.... she took donations of over €200k under false pretenses, promised to donate the remainder to people in need, later changed to mind and decided to keep the money to buy luxuries instead! Shes also famous for bullying a terminally ill cancer patient, who asked her about the said donation money..... shes really not a nice person, so we will watch with interest as you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jesus what a dope,she hasnt an original thought in her head.There wasnt any research done on her part was there to make sure she at least had an exclusive original name for her "business". She's like a child playing grown ups.To think there is a genuine lady in england who put a lot of research into making her candles original only to have this dope pouring ready made wax into a jar,sticking a childish label on it then calls it the same name as a genuine business.I think ill do a wardrobe clear out sell my clothes and call myself Brown Thomas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ye don't call her scammen for no reason 🤣🤣 she's a bleep she hardly leaves the bed run a business me hole

• Haha
I can forgive not taking make up off when coming in the door. But who gets up the next afternoon (12pm) and comes on Instagram and hasn’t had an opportunity to give her face a once over with a makeup wipe

Early days when she even announced she was ‘launching a buisness’ I would nearly swear my son on the fact that a tattler found her buisness name registered and that is said ‘lounge wear’. I reckon she had a much bigger idea but between having to buy tit from China that wouldn’t back up her lies and realising she was funding this with GFM money and that she’s hated, I think the candle thing is a second thought, and after thought and a second thought of ‘hang on what if people won’t buy anything’…. Can anyone remember that first time we found out about snug from an excellent tattler

Reactions: 21
Early days when she even announced she was ‘launching a buisness’ I would nearly swear my son on the fact that a tattler found her buisness name registered and that is said ‘lounge wear’. I reckon she had a much bigger idea but between having to buy tit from China that wouldn’t back up her lies and realising she was funding this with GFM money and that she’s hated, I think the candle thing is a second thought, and after thought and a second thought of ‘hang on what if people won’t buy anything’…. Can anyone remember that first time we found out about snug from an excellent tattler
Found this . Don't know if that's what u looking for.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.