Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An hour ago she had 14.8k followers on snug page according to her on her stories. Now it's 16k. She didn't gain that many in an hour no flipping way. Credit card was busy more like👍

Reactions: 7
Didnt Twins and Me do some candle ages ago too and it also disappeared into obscurity.

I can confirm aldi wax melts are well work the money. I bought two packs earlier for 2.58 and they smell devine.

Reactions: 16
If she had any sense or backbone at all, the entire proceeds would go to cancer research. Why does need extra profit on top of her GFM. Doesnt she have a job to return to an all.
what a crock of tit.
tit by Shannen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She won't have any extra profit no one pays dear for candles when dunnes and aldi are so cheap for them and wax melts

Reactions: 10
Candles 😂😂😂😂 that ship has well & truly sailed when you can get them cheap in Aldi & Dunnes. I love Dunnes candles & wax melts. €5 is my limit to be spending on any candle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly everyone and their ma is selling wax melts now and you can literally get nicer candles than those in Dunnes for €5

Reactions: 8
I'll be purchasing my candles like I always do in Aldi etc, homestore and more always have great reductions around Christmas time as well on their candles and wax melts etc.

I think a funeral is in the cards... for Shannon's dying business. This is failing before it has begun.. so long "Smug" R.I.P

One of her lit candles will last longer than her business 😅

• Haha
I love tattle, so many people on here and other threads have been bang on about so many things with different 'influencers'
I love it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure pippa couldn't even sell her candles
Or julie her friend🤣🤣🤣surely jules gave her some advice against selling candles🙈already said it here a candle shop opened on the main street in youghal and looks like they wont be in business long more theyre not doing any good at all.And the talk around town is Barry left because of her childish carry on he'd had enough.Think this candle crap is proving his point.

Candles are so cheap these days there is literally no need to spend more than five euro on a basic scent like vanilla and amber. She’s deluded

I’m dead 😂😂 all that effort keeping her product under wraps and it gets leaked via tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I'm assuming they will be in and around their original price point

Also, during lockdown I got into wax melt and candle making in a big way. I was only making them for myself but. The markup is huuuuge.
My friend continued and made a business out of it and she's very busy and her melts are unreal but they are 6.50 which I still think is pricey

Reactions: 4
Well I'm assuming they will be in and around their original price point

Also, during lockdown I got into wax melt and candle making in a big way. I was only making them for myself but. The markup is huuuuge.
My friend continued and made a business out of it and she's very busy and her melts are unreal but they are 6.50 which I still think is pricey
Yep €30 or more.... my favourite Yankee candle can be got cheaper than that! NO WAY, would i spend that kind of money on something ive not smelled, or line that horrible, bully, scammer, liars, greedy pockets😀

Reactions: 6
Snug is not a word I would associate with candles at all....snug I would think cosy pjs,hot water bottle blanket...
Anyone else??

It's also not a main source of income unless you're doing really well...which is why shes going back to work I suppose?Jesus the big build up to it ...you could buy a candle making set in smyths for your child

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Snug is not a word I would associate with candles at all....snug I would think cosy pjs,hot water bottle blanket...
Anyone else??

It's also not a main source of income unless you're doing really well...which is why shes going back to work I suppose?Jesus the big build up to it ...you could buy a candle making set in smyths for your child
Took the words right out of my mouth! Snug & candles, never put them together. Candle could not be more unoriginal. Looking forward to seeing the outrageous price point!!

Also wondering how much she’s charging for her appearance at the charity event. Nothing but grab grab grab at all opportunities.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.