Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got over the frozen embryo issue fairly rapid. No sentiment or loss. It was all just to justify the attention and money . Shocking waste of medical funds as well when so many worthy couples more deserving.

I think she will play the cancer card to sell it you can already see the posts going up now
She thrives on those bald pics. Loves the whole cancer journey.

Reactions: 8
Delivery of flat pack boxes, and stuff in packages also. 100% Irish 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I’m bored waiting for my child to finish her breakfast”

this broke my heart. The thoughts of the poor child sitting eating breakfast alone while her mammy is up playing on her phone, talking to strangers on the internet is so sad. I’m sure after everything that child has gone through -esp recently - what needs most is for her parent to be present and reassuring.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Well it doesn’t appear to be clothes so , the poxes of ‘product’ don’t seem very large to have any great quantity of them 🤔

I sincerely hope whatever junk she is trying to flog fails miserably

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon it’s a blanket, or one of those blankets that you wear (i once had a towel version). Probably with a little snug logo on it.

Reactions: 4
She really should be moving on from the whole cancer thing. Not good for the mental health by keeping harping on about it
Didn't she change IG name from big c and me to get away from whole cancer thing but then she realised she'd nothing else to offer.

Reactions: 8
I reckon it’s a blanket, or one of those blankets that you wear (i once had a towel version). Probably with a little snug logo on it.
The shipping boxes look quite big but the actual boxes the product are in don't look like that big? Could just be the perspective on the camera tho.

The shipping boxes look quite big but the actual boxes the product are in don't look like that big? Could just be the perspective on the camera tho.
It looked like flatpacked empty boxes when I was watching 😅

Reactions: 3
For the love of god what is her bleeping product!? Will she ever give over the amateur dramatics and fake excited crying and put us out of our misery so we can slate the duck out of the Chinese piece of tat 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Going back to work setting up a business are people not wondering why the actual fook did she need 200 grand of a godfundme.

Reactions: 11
Jesus how much longer can she draw this product reveal out. With all the dramatics and crying it’s getting rather tedious.

Reactions: 10
Lads that's Barry's delivery so he can move all his stuff out an get away from the bleep that's y she's so emotional 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.