Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of them put any real afford into their “brands” anyone who knows real business people knows what it takes to develop/launch and promote a product. These Huns seem to be able to lash out full ranges in months. Never have any issue with capital either. It’s all smoke and mirrors and I instantly think someone is lacking in brains when I see them wearing or purchasing anything these people are behind.

Reactions: 11
Totally. My local chemist actually has an end stand with all the huns products. Spotlight. So Sue, Luna etc. i always walk straight past them. Anything being gifted whole sale I’m not buying it. Look at the Beo stuff. Huge mark up for someone else’s work. They re all a joke. Chancers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So has she said anything more about the launch?im blocked so cant see what shite she's waffling on about

Reactions: 2
Nah shes stayed off insta so we wouldn't know she with the girls last night and today after me mentioning it yesterday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder does she realise the damage she's doing to her up coming "business"she come on hyper months ago to say shes launching end of sept starts a page and puts up a few posts,goes off on a holiday and says she's launching when she gets home,gets home then says shes having problems trying to sort out a delivery service but was going to launch at the start of oct,its now the third week if oct and still nothing.Can you imagine ordering whatever it is she's going to sell,only for her to do exactly the same thing with your order,endless excuses why you haven't received your goods only for her to block you then if you question her as to where you order or money is.And we know how she loves blocking people she wont change because she's a scammer.

Reactions: 13
Wonder does she realise the damage she's doing to her up coming "business"she come on hyper months ago to say shes launching end of sept starts a page and puts up a few posts,goes off on a holiday and says she's launching when she gets home,gets home then says shes having problems trying to sort out a delivery service but was going to launch at the start of oct,its now the third week if oct and still nothing.Can you imagine ordering whatever it is she's going to sell,only for her to do exactly the same thing with your order,endless excuses why you haven't received your goods only for her to block you then if you question her as to where you order or money is.And we know how she loves blocking people she wont change because she's a scammer.
Yeah if she can't manage to get it up and running without drama I have no faith she wouldn't screw me over after taking my money.... again.

Reactions: 12
I swear, based on her latest post her product is bloody candles! Would you be well?
Also, did the fortune teller not tell her she'd have another daughter?
The end, I'm boring myself to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear, based on her latest post her product is bloody candles! Would you be well?
Also, did the fortune teller not tell her she'd have another daughter?
The end, I'm boring myself to be honest!
Candles?ah lads call me an ambulance im on the floor.Is she right in the head at all,my best friend buys huge candles in Aldi for 5.99 that last for ages and her house always smell gorgeous with them.I wonder are they the candles her friend julie couldnt sell.🤣Theres a serious want in this🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suppose candles would be easier (or not considering the delays haha) to get the product manfactured in Ireland. But there are already loads of Irish candle companies, even lots of specifically Cork-based candle companies.

Reactions: 5
I suppose candles would be easier (or not considering the delays haha) to get the product manfactured in Ireland. But there are already loads of Irish candle companies, even lots of specifically Cork-based candle companies.
A candle shop opened last year on the main street in cork and you'de never see anyone in there,but then this is shannen who knows how to get money from people so no doubt there will be a sob story to sell.

Main street youghal that was supposed to say.

Reactions: 3
Snug I think it has to be something blankety snuggly fluffy etc I doubt it’s candles but maybe 🤔 I for one would die before I’d buy it whatever it is - she’s got enough money from people l!!! Thank god I never donated to the go smug me fund

Reactions: 9
Just read the recap on this person. Interesting gal - not.

If you want a wiki page then you can ask here x

Reactions: 2
This one is overtaking Miriam for being a lazy witch 😂
Whatever about MM, at least she puts “AD” loud and clear in her posts. Unlike scammen who tries to be sneaky and is forever putting different acronyms in her posts (ba, af) in illegible font because she won’t admit she’s taking advantage of her high follower count and is trying to sell tat to them.

Reactions: 6
Has she congratulated her bestie Brenda yet on her new Job In Sky news.

Reactions: 3
Has she congratulated her bestie Brenda yet on her new Job In Sky news.
She will now seen as ya said it😂
Been a while since she caught up with us? Only doing it today coz you've a product to launch🙄 I'm guessing the questions she'll write to herself will be a lot of Snug ones, couple about Barry and a couple bout herself so she can tell us how anxious and unwell she has been 👍 shall I get my dabber ready for Bingo😂😂
Oh and of course the "trolls"👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.