Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Ask me anything"

*Caution, anything means a very specific set of questions - nothing personal. Only about her brand, but don't ask about that either. Still waiting for tit to come in from China agreement with a delivery company in Ireland. So just ask about something I can promote paid ads, ah actually ye bunch of peasant witches I'll make stuff up myself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg her content is dire repeating herself about the weather
Admits puts up quistion boxes but never answers lol

Reactions: 9
I'd say laya are thrilled to be welcoming her back🙄🙄 my friend works there, said the whole place is allergic to her, she'll be going back in like a celeb, thats if she goes back at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d be mortified for anyone I know that would even consider writing in one of these nobodies question boxes 😶 WHY LIKE???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say laya are thrilled to be welcoming her back🙄🙄 my friend works there, said the whole place is allergic to her, she'll be going back in like a celeb, thats if she goes back at all
Who would purchase a health insurance policy from her with the lies she tells. Imagine being stuck in an office with her listening to her shite all day. She will last less than a month ….

Reactions: 7
The creases in the jumper. I wonder is it part of Snug and she's hoping someone asks 🥴

Reactions: 6
I think ot is some sort of gift box for cancer patients of all stuff they would need something along those lines she has said before about organising what would be put in

Reactions: 6
I think ot is some sort of gift box for cancer patients of all stuff they would need something along those lines she has said before about organising what would be put in
Late to the party for that. There is a great Cork based website for that. I know the owner.

Reactions: 4
That would be a great idea but way too much effort I'd say. And it is a bit niche. The insta huns like mass produced stuff to sell far and wide.

Reactions: 8
I think she will play the cancer card to sell it you can already see the posts going up now

Reactions: 9
"waiting for delivery one" haha catching herself out on her 100% Irish bullshit yet again 😂😂

Even she knows this product is going to be a complete bleeping waste/ mess with her heading back to work

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really should be moving on from the whole cancer thing. Not good for the mental health by keeping harping on about it

Reactions: 10
She's the best version of herself right now?? Ah duck off Scammen if been a liar and a thief is the best version of ya I'd hate to see the worst

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.