Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure she;d have the get up and go to be minding the child all by herself. Culd be a ploy for extra benefits too , I havent heard locally that theyve split up
Surely with a gofundme of almost €200k you wouldn’t be entitled to benefits 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It irritates me so much when "influencers" sell stuff on depop cos no doubt they got it for free in the first place and are now making money selling it.... just give them to charity ffs you get enough free stuff to replace it anyway!

Reactions: 15
It irritates me so much when "influencers" sell stuff on depop cos no doubt they got it for free in the first place and are now making money selling it.... just give them to charity ffs you get enough free stuff to replace it anyway!
That’s pathetic, tignam/Melissa mills does it as well it’s so scabby. Give back ffs it’s worse than being caught regifting, I’d be mortified if I were them. Thought Shannen believed in the all mighty universe, must have missed the bit about karma and giving back.

Reactions: 11
Yes, i think the same! Im a normal person, with normal, job, bills, budget etc..... i ALWAYS donate unwanted clothes to charity, wouldnt dream of selling them🙄 The insta huns get SO MUCH, and wouldnt dream of just giving to people less fortunate, its really unbelivably selfish..... you would get so pissed off with their me, me, me attitudes

Reactions: 10
She couldn’t lie straight in bed. In one story “I set up a Depop account” and asking if it’s worth it then a minute later talking about the last time she sold on Depop it was like having a boutique in her kitchen. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With the amount of charity that was shown towards her (GFM donations) wouldn’t you think she would donate instead of sell her unwanted clothes?? Miserable 😳
And the stupid carry on ‘did I tell ye about my eye consult’ lip pout 😡

Reactions: 13
She has absolutely no style , who would seriously buy her stuff . Her holiday outfits were dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Roisin was meant to have gymnastics today but she couldn’t go.. that was a weird thing to say wonder is it that she was seeing Barry instead.

Reactions: 3
Just checking in to see if there’s any update on @Missymeister
@Quackers thanks so much for thinking about me 🤗🤗
I’ve had a pretty tit time. I was lucky enough to get a few days in Spain last week with my besties and it was truly amazing.
I had my 4 monthly scan on Tuesday and I’ll get the results on the 13th 🤞🤞
Apart from that with encouragement from my friends I decided to try and date again!! After all the chemo etc I felt ready. I met a guy online and we chatted and video called for 5 weeks……he was charming……and after such a long time out of the dating game he seemed like a good guy. I told him from the start about my cancer and he was so supportive and kind.
But on Monday he tried to scam me for €10k.
Luckily I am no fool and didn’t fall for it. But I won’t lie it’s been the most horrible experience. I was so hurt and my pain as a result has been bad since. But I can’t change what happened. I just need to put the whole awful experience behind me. He groomed me for 5 weeks. Utter scumbag.
Haven’t been keeping up to date on any Insta Shannen tit……but I’ve no doubt she is still as bad as ever. B xx 💕💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
@Quackers thanks so much for thinking about me 🤗🤗
I’ve had a pretty tit time. I was lucky enough to get a few days in Spain last week with my besties and it was truly amazing.
I had my 4 monthly scan on Tuesday and I’ll get the results on the 13th 🤞🤞
Apart from that with encouragement from my friends I decided to try and date again!! After all the chemo etc I felt ready. I met a guy online and we chatted and video called for 5 weeks……he was charming……and after such a long time out of the dating game he seemed like a good guy. I told him from the start about my cancer and he was so supportive and kind.
But on Monday he tried to scam me for €10k.
Luckily I am no fool and didn’t fall for it. But I won’t lie it’s been the most horrible experience. I was so hurt and my pain as a result has been bad since. But I can’t change what happened. I just need to put the whole awful experience behind me. He groomed me for 5 weeks. Utter scumbag.
Haven’t been keeping up to date on any Insta Shannen tit……but I’ve no doubt she is still as bad as ever. B xx 💕💕
Oh B thats awful thank god you were onto him and weren't scammed but what a prick 😡
Try put it behind you and I have fingers and toes crossed for the 13th xxx

Reactions: 3
Jesus sorry to hear about that prick!! But glad you had nice time away xxx will say prayers for the 13th x

@Missymeister ach Missy you poor pet what a scumbag! Thank goodness you were wise to it before anything more sinister happened!

We love you lots and lots here x

• Heart
I’ve realised that all she talks about every single day is clothes: cheap, mass produced clothes that she’s trying to make money off. It’s “buy this tatty poor quality jumper #AF, buy this crappy tshirt #BA”, followed by “I’m selling all the cheap stuff I was given for free”. It’s non stop. Every day. It’s like looking at a knock off penny’s account (but at least penny’s is stylish).

shes obsessed with fame and making money off people. It really is the worst. I wonder do the nurses who looked after here read here, and what do they make of her

Reactions: 13
I’ve realised that all she talks about every single day is clothes: cheap, mass produced clothes that she’s trying to make money off. It’s “buy this tatty poor quality jumper #AF, buy this crappy tshirt #BA”, followed by “I’m selling all the cheap stuff I was given for free”. It’s non stop. Every day. It’s like looking at a knock off penny’s account (but at least penny’s is stylish).

shes obsessed with fame and making money off people. It really is the worst. I wonder do the nurses who looked after here read here, and what do they make of her
That nose ring must be embedded as she looks so unhygienic always. Even the house is filthy looking,

Reactions: 9
Yes, i think the same! Im a normal person, with normal, job, bills, budget etc..... i ALWAYS donate unwanted clothes to charity, wouldnt dream of selling them🙄 The insta huns get SO MUCH, and wouldnt dream of just giving to people less fortunate, its really unbelivably selfish..... you would get so pissed off with their me, me, me attitudes

All of this! It’s greed greed greed, and it’s beyond belief 😡
You would think that this one, after all she’s been through and all the gfm grief, would just once think of others…for once! Drop them to your local charity shop Shannen FFS 🤦‍♀️ So many people in dire need, just think outside the (greedy self centred) box for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tis not an airport Scammen no need to announce your departure for the weekend👍 Taking time away from her phone for weekend so won't be on insta. Same as during the week so👍
P.s. Scammen don't forget to announce the competition winner before you go. U did say you'd do it today after all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.