Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treat herself?? Never stops treating herself but shur tis easy to treat yourself with other people's money Scammen isn't it👍 Starting to think ye may be right lads about Barry been gone🤔

Reactions: 10
Maybe Barry wasn’t impressed with the whole Missy situation. I’d say Shannen won’t give it to people confirm that it’s over. She’s too smug and self righteous

Reactions: 3
Yep you’re right, good spot. How do ice babies work? I’d have thought even if they’d split up her eggs could still be stored and used down the line with someone else? Or were they storing embryos? Such a messy situation to find yourself in.
In Shannen's case she didn't store any eggs, I presume because she was in a long term relationship. They created embryos instead but she only got one embryo from the treatment. As far as I know, they both have to consent to using that embryo. Although I'm not sure if she ever confirmed if she'd definitely infertile after the treatment. If she's not, she mightn't be so worried about the future of the embryo.

I'll feel so sorry for the child if Barry is gone. He always seemed to be her main parent. I always felt that Shannen was kinda distant with her - she came across as more of a big sister figure to her IMO.

Edit: And now she's going for a laser eye surgery consult?! Isn't it fine for her, able to afford that when she'd not working. I wonder how she's paying for that :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
100% this. She forgets that she overshares her life with members of the public. When she uses language like “you know me!” Or “I see ye as friends” that whole asking questions if they don’t know her becomes redundant.

By her own logic, she’d only have engagement from about 20 people if she didn’t want strangers talking to her about things (or donating money to her).

Also, now that Barry dumped her, I wonder will she be dating again? Any guy/girl who Googles her is going to see straight away she had cancer, obtained a bunch of money immorally from strangers and sent some vile msgs to someone with terminal cancer. Not sure how many fish in the sea there will be for her 😬😂
Are they broken up though I thought that she was back on ge pill to get her cycle back so she could try have a baby from the frozen embryos

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if he has left sure she spent her time in the bed constant , he had to do everything and look after the child she did nothing

Reactions: 9
Spending more of the stolen money Scammen. You need a treat after that trip to New York and working so hard promoting your new business. Oh wait

Reactions: 10
They’ve been through a lot so I’d believe it alright. Not long together when they had Roisin, her cancer journey, the GFM scandal and her behaviour/obsession with instagram is a lot in the span of 3years. It’s quite sad to watch, Aoife Devlin also broke up with her partner when she gained a larger following. It takes a level of narcissism to want to be an instahun but Aoife and Shannen were off the charts in terms of it going to their heads. So throw everything away all for what? A year, maybe 3 max of IG fame for all the wrong reasons? They’ll both be left unemployed when the bubble bursts and only the negatives will be remembered and repeated over anything else. The irony of literally throwing it all away to appear to look to have the perfect life.

Her brand delay is absolutely ridiculous, so many small businesses out there putting their own hard earned money or taking out loans to get their small businesses off the ground and this one doesn’t even work and couldn’t be arsed to get it off the ground. If it were her money and own hard work am sure it would be different

Reactions: 15
A few options spring to my mind:
1) Barry is gone and being a single parent, having not been much of an active parent before is… overwhelming to say the least. She’s never had to properly parent before and now the vast majority of it is on her. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did a 50/50 split of the kid.
2) her workplace and the benefits gang have come calling telling her she’s more than able now to start working
3) both options above

I reckon he’s gone since she disappeared off insta a few months ago - around the time of her horrible words to Missey. Reckon that was the final
Straw for Barry. Can’t blame him. He already has one child - but she hopefully will Grow up and her behaviour will improve. Shannen on the other hand?

• Haha
I reckon he’s gone since she disappeared off insta a few months ago - around the time of her horrible words to Missey. Reckon that was the final
Straw for Barry. Can’t blame him. He already has one child - but she hopefully will Grow up and her behaviour will improve. Shannen on the other hand?
I wonder did he read here? I fully believe her family have no idea what’s gone on in terms of her messages to Missy and whatever shite she went on about during the radio saga. The story she spun was so far from the truth, I can’t imagine what lies she tells them. Would be a tough pill to swallow to read here and find out what your partner is truly like.

Reactions: 2
I wonder did he read here? I fully believe her family have no idea what’s gone on in terms of her messages to Missy and whatever shite she went on about during the radio saga. The story she spun was so far from the truth, I can’t imagine what lies she tells them. Would be a tough pill to swallow to read here and find out what your partner is truly like.
From what I recently heard from someone who lives near the family, not only do I reckon they know exactly what was said, they were probably involved.

Not Barry, I have no idea what he is like but her relations are dangerous

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Toying with changing hair colour, new food plan, new nails, postponing the launch screams break up.

I couldn't she him following her but someone said that he still follows her - maybe she has him blocked too so he can't unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toying with changing hair colour, new food plan, new nails, postponing the launch screams break up.

I couldn't she him following her but someone said that he still follows her - maybe she has him blocked too so he can't unfollow
Is there anyone left she hadnt blocked apart from bots 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They must be finished based on her stories. To be fair I’m happy for Barry he spent years being treated like a doormat. Even when she was fully recovered and able to go out to concerts and on nights out nails done and brunches she took to the bed every evening when he got home from work and left it all to him.

Reactions: 11
I've a feeling they are probably still living together and co parenting. And to be honest that would be best for the wee one if they can be civil. Wouldnt wish it on her or anyone to be honest. Maybe she might realise there is more to life than insta fame

Reactions: 5
What was beaker on about in her videos before/ in middle of those ads (with a tiny af so report away 👍)? Can't listen to her voice goes through me 🤦‍♀️ plus I woke during the night and can't get back to sleep 😂🤪

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.