Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi. I am absolutely horrified by what I’ve seen. The video of her calling her kids that word is unforgivable. I am new to this page and Shan. Can anyone give a recap of what happened with her kids? And did she have active dislike of one more than the other?
sorry I know there are recaps but I kind of need the start to the story! Thanks so much

Reactions: 4

Faith61

VIP Member
To the subs and others that support her. If you think the below is ok, you either do these things yourself or you’re just a terrible human

-Abuses her kids mentally and physically

-Abused her animals

-Admitted she’s enjoyed not having her kids this past year and a bit. And because they have bad manners she doesn’t want anything to do with that

-Is racist (saying sorry isn’t enough. You don’t just stop being racist). She might say it was during her bad time. But she was racist several times to her neighbour not just once. She also in December said her brother looked ch*nky which is racist. And recently impersonated an Asian person and said she doesn’t care if you think it’s racist. Racism is a hate crime by the way…

-Drives under the influence of drugs and alcohol

-Lies about her past. Accuses people of things she’s done herself

-Steals others trauma stories and triggers. She eats cheese strings and mince ffs

-Some recent things which I won’t put on here but Shan will know what I’m talking about 😏

She’s not had her kids for over a year… she’s back to supervised visits and is probably back in a contact centre now she’s ditched grandma as she is a danger to the kids. Really sit and think about the above and decide if you will support such a vile human being.
This!!! read and take it in lewcy and co!!😡😡😡

• Heart

NoseyBiatch92

Haven’t been on here for a while but if one was looking for an address of a creator that’s been doxxed, where would one look 👀
The abuse to Lennie needs to be reported

Faith61

VIP Member
Shan “you did say your love language was acts of service and physical touch so I broke into your house and now you must love me back because I filled up your love cup. If you don’t you’re a narcissist”
I can't cope with yeeew any more, you kill me off🤣🤣

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
To the subs and others that support her. If you think the below is ok, you either do these things yourself or you’re just a terrible human

-Abuses her kids mentally and physically

-Abused her animals

-Admitted she’s enjoyed not having her kids this past year and a bit. And because they have bad manners she doesn’t want anything to do with that

-Is racist (saying sorry isn’t enough. You don’t just stop being racist). She might say it was during her bad time. But she was racist several times to her neighbour not just once. She also in December said her brother looked ch*nky which is racist. And recently impersonated an Asian person and said she doesn’t care if you think it’s racist. Racism is a hate crime by the way…

-Drives under the influence of drugs and alcohol

-Lies about her past. Accuses people of things she’s done herself

-Steals others trauma stories and triggers. She eats cheese strings and mince ffs

-Some recent things which I won’t put on here but Shan will know what I’m talking about 😏

She’s not had her kids for over a year… she’s back to supervised visits and is probably back in a contact centre now she’s ditched grandma as she is a danger to the kids. Really sit and think about the above and decide if you will support such a vile human being.
I feel like your getting inside info from somewhere 😉

Momma B got banned for drug driving. I’m sorry but I don’t like her and she seems to be using all this for clout now. I seen her live yesterday thanking everyone for the gifts. Then she was trying her hardest to cry saying “Thanks guys” you really haven’t got to gift or subscribe.
If she don’t talk about Shan she don’t get no views. She knows what she’s doing.
Also why is she smoking drugs and driving with her children in the car.
Momma b had over 1k in her live yesterday so it just proves that people are seeing shan for what she really is, they go running back to momma's live to find out all the gossip, I don't like momma either tbf, but her and shan are just as bad as each other when it comes to being drugged up and driving with children in the car, nothing can justify that

Catinthebag

Her mannerisms when talking about lying and body language , seems like despite her proclaiming to be positive , she seems bitter about something.
She’s so bitter lemons are jealous!!
She says everything with such venom. You can see she’s desperately trying to act positive & happy & pretend she has people in her life but we all know it’s not true. You can’t fool us Shann. Not a chance we believe you.
If your lips are moving….

Faith61

VIP Member
Imagine acting all smug whilst your kids are still in care 14 months later. Whereas our kids and grandkids are tucked up safely in their beds in their family home. I’m so embarrassed for her. Enjoy your life with no one and nothing Shan. Twat 😂
Even her dogs are scared of her, it's sickening😡

• Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I wish the so called family she’s aiming these rants at would call the police for welfare check. She’s lost the plot . Those poor dogs will be next in her firing line
Don't care about her at all , sod her welfare , but if they know her address I wish they would report her animal cruelty .

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Is the background blurred so we cant see the pee and poo everywhere!! Has she even took those poor dogs outside this morning!! 😡😡😡😡🥺🥺🥺

brahhh

VIP Member
I don't follow Shann at all, this video came up on my Fy and to be honest the music playing over what she was saying was lost on me. She is a pretty lady, I wish she would ditch the wigs they make her look crazy. I have no idea about her story other than she seems to always have drama and that is one thing I do not need in my life.
Same never followed her used to see her come up and watch silently for 5 minutes if that but I found her very depressing and narcissistic recent events I’ve watched and she’s bought it all on herself the name calling of her children was the last straw she’s VILE

Faith61

VIP Member
🚨Breaking news on the “Shan-plan”🚨

Staying out for jail is coming together nicely for old smelly pits. Seems like a case won’t stick for multiple reasons.

Anyway… I digress… people of Ulceby, please make sure to lock your windows and doors when you’re out. Yewww never know who might show-annon up… win a gold medal for stalking their crush/drug dealer and leave her BO lingering for so long that yewww need to purchase the entire range of Yankee candles just to be able to breathe.

Shan yewww might want to change your name to Johnny FYI 😘
Howling🤣🤪
Just a word of advice shan!
You're pretty recognisable in and around these days, in fact you're almost a celeb?
Next time, ditch the wig, the Bob hat and maybe go incommunicado next time?
Ya silly Billy!!🤪

Attachments

• Haha