Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I just don't understand why she won't rehome Lennie, she can't be bothered to house train him and she hates him. It would save her keep mopping piss around all the time .

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Lassie21

VIP Member
Is it her Dad she is talking too....or what is the actual craic here!?!
Get a grip of yourself Shann ffs!
The enablers in her comments should be ashamed of themselves!!
---
Oh ok she has just answered me, it is her Dad.....does she think he watches her TT??

AnyoneForTea☕️

Poor
Omg she studied animal care when she left school so she knows about animals well i never!!! Is there anything wonderful non narc Shan mccarney am I acting or am I not acting hasn't done?!
---

Now this act she's putting on now knocks me sick to my stomach!!
she needs to be in a tv soap!!!

Catinthebag

‘We’ there is no we Shann. You’ve got a few subscribers that pay £5 to talk to you and lick arse and that’s it. You have no family friends no love interest.

I swear all her TikTok are aimed at tattle!!! She reads here and then responds on there.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Poor Luna wanting her to play with her and she just ignored her and would rather “perform” for her “audience” 😭

• Sad

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She keeps talking about tattle a lot . She never used to , think we're living rent free in her head. Be careful Shann, if you keep mentioning it , people will come and read and have their eyes opened 👀

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Whilst you're here MEL!!
Read back....just a few threads and see how much support your leader had!!
What's said here fact and opinion!
Have a good day
Thankyew

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
So can anyone enlighten me as to what the fuck is dressed as today?? And for the love of god that wig & scrunchie...I just can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Catinthebag

Now she’s telling Luna to ‘get him!!’ while they’re playing/fighting. He’s a cunt who’s ruined her life apparently. If anyone genuinely knows her address she needs reporting. I don’t trust her with little Lenny ☹

I’ve previously reported her but unaware of full address. If anyone knows ‘numbers’ and can write a post with just numbers in then I will 100% do it.

• Heart