Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Here we go again 'we played you you got what you wanted a show' I'd you're saying you abused your defenceless fur baby for a show you're sick in the fucking head you twisted cunt!
The Real truth is its allll backfired today you're hated!! Let pray those dogs get taken just like those children! You deserve nothing you scumbag piece of shit!!! I'll never forget what you did today EVER!
---
You can claim all you like that it’s been a “show” or “act” or “game”. But the police do not give a fuck if you say it was an act afterwards, you not only threatened but promised to commit 3 murders. They’ve been inundated with reports. As have social and rspca. You can wave your white flag all you like now, but it’s too damn late. All of your karma is your own doing. You’ve lied about your family, friends, kids. You’ve abused quite literally every human and animal you’ve ever come into contact with. You are the scum of the earth and I cannot wait for the day those two innocent kiddies have it in writing that you will never be able to hurt them again. You cannot continue to abuse everyone and everything around you and claim it was a mistake or an act. No one is asking you to be perfect but we’re expecting you to not act like a sociopath. You’ve sealed your own demise. Enjoy your life all alone ya crank 🖕🏼
Yes yes yes!!! If nothing comes off the back of this then I've lost all faith in those services that are supposed to protect children/animals I really have

Reactions: 8

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan you nasty spiteful disgusting bitch, the pure evil in your eyes when you refer to your grandma is absolutely vile. I've never seen so much hate seep out of one person in my life. You are going to end up in the gutter and I can't wait for the day.

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Walks the dogs once a day.. some days not at all if she’s having a bad day with her MS. But she can still be live and dance all day on TikTok 🤨🙄
---
Patronising bitch 🙄🙄🙄
Calling someone a cunt coz she said a suggestion was silly… “if you’re gonna be a cunt, I’ll be a cunt back to you”

• Angry

jazzyjazza

Today's live so far she has called Lenny a cunt, that he deserves karma for having an upset stomach, and that it's her and Luna, Lenny lives there but that's it. That poor dog doesn't know love 😫 She is actually horrible.

• Sad
  • Angry

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Momma B got banned for drug driving. I’m sorry but I don’t like her and she seems to be using all this for clout now. I seen her live yesterday thanking everyone for the gifts. Then she was trying her hardest to cry saying “Thanks guys” you really haven’t got to gift or subscribe.
If she don’t talk about Shan she don’t get no views. She knows what she’s doing.
Also why is she smoking drugs and driving with her children in the car.
Good I'm glad she's got banned, one less idiot on the road.

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan could yeww confirm if breaking into your crushes house was to prove a point? 🤪
What about the murder threats… was that to prove a point too?
We know when you’re acting Shan. That’s when you’re being a nice person. The true Shan comes out when you’re angry and ranting. That’s who you are as a person. Yeww think you’re smart but thousands of people hate yeww. I’ve seen their comments on stitches of your posts. Yeww have 237k followers but hardly any likes and comments. How embarrassing 😏

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
To the subs and others that support her. If you think the below is ok, you either do these things yourself or you’re just a terrible human

-Abuses her kids mentally and physically

-Abused her animals

-Admitted she’s enjoyed not having her kids this past year and a bit. And because they have bad manners she doesn’t want anything to do with that

-Is racist (saying sorry isn’t enough. You don’t just stop being racist). She might say it was during her bad time. But she was racist several times to her neighbour not just once. She also in December said her brother looked ch*nky which is racist. And recently impersonated an Asian person and said she doesn’t care if you think it’s racist. Racism is a hate crime by the way…

-Drives under the influence of drugs and alcohol

-Lies about her past. Accuses people of things she’s done herself

-Steals others trauma stories and triggers. She eats cheese strings and mince ffs

-Some recent things which I won’t put on here but Shan will know what I’m talking about 😏

She’s not had her kids for over a year… she’s back to supervised visits and is probably back in a contact centre now she’s ditched grandma as she is a danger to the kids. Really sit and think about the above and decide if you will support such a vile human being.

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Momma B got banned for drug driving. I’m sorry but I don’t like her and she seems to be using all this for clout now. I seen her live yesterday thanking everyone for the gifts. Then she was trying her hardest to cry saying “Thanks guys” you really haven’t got to gift or subscribe.
If she don’t talk about Shan she don’t get no views. She knows what she’s doing.
Also why is she smoking drugs and driving with her children in the car.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Oh surprise surprise we are back to 'I was proving a point' I abuse dogs and kids to prove points. Shan fuck right off with that rubbish. Who or why are you actually proving a point to. You do realise that makes you 100% psychotic to do things like that deliberately and admit it was deliberate. Weird weird behavior. Do yourself a favour and stand in front of the mirror and practice saying I AM A PSYCHOTIC NARCISSIST

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Fucking hell Shan, I was looking forward to a day without your arrogant mug on my screen.

• Haha
Omfg I have just watched the ‘my kids are little cunts’ video… what the actual fuck! How on earth are her enablers going to put a spin on that one!?! That video will look great being played in family court!

• Angry