Shann McCarney #28 ShannPolly still off her trolley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just dead behind the eyes...the smile is fake, the teeth are bonkers!
The hair is a joke..surely she could do something with her own hair by now!!
And as for the voice transplant..I just can't 😃

Reactions: 6
She's just dead behind the eyes...the smile is fake, the teeth are bonkers!
The hair is a joke..surely she could do something with her own hair by now!!
And as for the voice transplant..I just can't 😃
That hair is so awful. It’s mainly clips than hair at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That hair is so awful. It’s mainly clips than hair at this point 😂
She loves it!😂
She probably has dippy Kate, telling her every five minutes how beautiful she is!
No Sharon, you're horrible inside and out, and always will be until you stop blaming everyone else for your awful actions😡

Reactions: 4
The faces on the new and improved, chunky Shan 🤢 the faces literally have me squirming and wow she is piling them pounds on, she'll be Kate's size anytime soon. No need, she's not working, no excuse.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Definitely sounds like she’s on about her. They’re both obsessed with one another & both as bad as one another!

Reactions: 2
Ooh Rishi is buckling down on these PIP payments …. Her and Kate might have to cut back on the trips and hauls .

• Haha
Just seen her recent videos!
Blimey....she's taking a lot on!
She's been going to therapy for a few weeks and now it's deemed she's well enough to " take her own meetings"
I get that she feels she wants to " give back", some of the best substance misuse workers I came across in my previous life/employment, were recovering addicts...but, bloody hell!!
Then she was off to be diagnosed this afternoon by psychiatrist and told last year was a "psychotic episode"..no tit?
Don't know the excuse for her previous behaviours/why the children were removed the first time, but eh oh!
What I'm.trying to say is " slow down Shazzer"..Rome was built in a day love!
If she's proving me wrong and getting her tit together genuinely, then I'll hold my hands up!
But, flipping heck!

She does seem like she’s getting her shite together . Her response to someone saying about being addicted to tik tok shows some growth . I still think she’s horrible with regards to the abuse and just her personality lol and time will tell if it lasts.

She does seem like she’s getting her shite together . Her response to someone saying about being addicted to tik tok shows some growth . I still think she’s horrible with regards to the abuse and just her personality lol and time will tell if it lasts.
I agree....she's just not "likeable "
I really liked her when she first appeared on tik tok, and also when she appeared to have sorted herself out the first time, after the kids were removed.
I'll never be able to take to her, the voice grinds my gears, where the hell it's come from, I don't know, but fair play I guess so far...🤣

She’s saying her beak down was due to another creator purposely triggering her… hmm what about your abuse of your children that can’t be blamed on anyone else. She’ll never change more fool those falling for it. Didn’t she tell her son he was triggering her??

Reactions: 5
She’s saying her beak down was due to another creator purposely triggering her… hmm what about your abuse of your children that can’t be blamed on anyone else. She’ll never change more fool those falling for it. Didn’t she tell her son he was triggering her??
Blames everyone but herself!
I can't stand the old fringe goblin, but she can't put that behaviour onto her😡
Yeah she told him that ....heartbreaking😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4