Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Who are these freaks??
Have they forgotten what she did to her children, grandma, family and her animals?😡
As for Kate.. what a bloody mug...she deserves all she gets.
People like her always come up smelling of roses....left her house like a shit hole probably!
Somehow had the finances to travel the country and " start again"
Fuck sake.. there's people out there homeless, fighting every day
As for the I'm healed shite. This has been her story since I followed her in 2020...always a " better version of herself"
That pathetic voice is nauseating 🤢
And she's implying she wasn't banned from driving?🤔
She had so many good people around her when she was almost ready to have her children back..bur she shat on each an every one of themand decided she didnt want her children!!! She is taking no accountability whatsoever for what she did and that shows she's learned fuck all😡

Reactions: 16

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Everyone asking how long her hair is now when there's more pressing questions to ask...

- Is Luna ok?
- Is Lulu ok?
- Why did you lie about being pregnant?
- Any court cases still outstanding?
- Will we get a sing song and a ski dance for Christmas?
- Is the garlic from the fridge ok?
- Where's the woosah chairs?

Fuck the hair. We need to know about the garlic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Recap:

- Basically nothing to report.
- Shan's suicide baiting tour of the UK was in full swing, but unsure if it still is.
- She's now just sporadically posting bullshit quotes on Instagram.
- No lives in ages.
- May have been spotted outside a hospital recently.
- She's still a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

IR0201

VIP Member
I've been on really long, difficult shifts and I've missed her return. Logged in today and up she pops in the ozzy wig doing her make up!

Catch me up you lot
She’s sober now. She isn’t in her old house as it was too unsafe to be there (probs owed druggies money). She doesn’t have support of family as she doesn’t want to be around people who put her in a bad place. She was only doing lives on sub on insta, not on TikTok, now is on TikTok. Loads of asslickers in the comments forgetting she was a child abuser, animal abuser and a racist 🥴

Reactions: 13

Catinthebag

Guess who’s back. Back again…. Guess whose back guess whose back guess whose back….

tighten your seatbelts as this ride is gonna go wild 🤪

strangely posting nearly 6 months to the day of stopping. Not that she was banned of course 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Knapper09

So sorry you had to experience being that close to her 🤣 wtf is she doing in Wales?! And I can’t believe she’s still wear those wigs and woolly hats 😂
I was shook! Like I never thought I'd see her in my town 🤣🤣 she's actually really bloody tall in real life too. I'm only 5ft 3 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Oopsies did you just totally outt who you have managed to manipulate into being your friend again Sharon 😂😂 what an absolute mug Kate is. I can't wait for Shans crown to slip and the posh voice disappears to be replaced by kitchen rants/talking to magpies/fake obsessions over numbers/matilda makes a comeback/blocks her fans/abusive towards family. I give it 2 months tops 🤣🤣

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
If she doesn’t do Christmas karaoke with outfit changes and wig changes she will ruin my Christmas

• Haha
I've been on really long, difficult shifts and I've missed her return. Logged in today and up she pops in the ozzy wig doing her make up!

Catch me up you lot
---
Why do I feel like she's changed her entire personality? Even her voice. What's this shit

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
TikTok is actually really boring now all my favourite moron cuntent creators have stopped doing lives.

It means I actually have to work during work. It’s really not fair at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Catinthebag

Basically blaming it all on MomaB and her croonies without saying it exactly.
don’t get me wrong goblin a c**t who needs a snack in the face but Shann managed to hurt people and animals without any help.
That girl takes no accountability for anything. Wrong en.

• Haha
Reactions: 11