Shann McCarney #28 ShannPolly still off her trolley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a few nice bits and pieces she’s got for the kids , if she lives in Birmingham way she can’t have much contact with them though , hopefully . Her teeth are funny though , they look like have of them have been shaved off .
She reminds me of pacman....little stubby teeth!
As for the kids, hopefully it's all for show, to add to her new persona, and hopefully, she's just dropping the gifts off or at least a suoervised visit!
We all so what how it played out when she was unsupervised with them!

Reactions: 2
The amount of times she touches her hair in videos, drives me bleeping insane!!! Top that with the irritating noise she calls a laugh and I would rather listen to fingernails down a chalkboard!😡

hmm i dont know yano, she didnt pick anything up to buy, just to show. Theres no way they live in a 4 bed house to be able to have them both having their own rooms plus an own room for each child. unless they are allowed to stay overnight as Kate will be supervising, but again, they wouldnt have their own rooms. I think shes bluffing. Shes trying to get people talking, she hasnt actually said there coming home x

hmm i dont know yano, she didnt pick anything up to buy, just to show. Theres no way they live in a 4 bed house to be able to have them both having their own rooms plus an own room for each child. unless they are allowed to stay overnight as Kate will be supervising, but again, they wouldnt have their own rooms. I think shes bluffing. Shes trying to get people talking, she hasnt actually said there coming home x
I picked up on that too
It would be a massive turn around for her to even have supervised contact, never mind have them " home"

Reactions: 1
I picked up on that too
It would be a massive turn around for her to even have supervised contact, never mind have them " home"
yeah exactly, and shes moved quite a way away now, i dont think the social would up and move them to a total different area, new school etc with someone who they havent lived with for what 2 years, i would assume there would be stipulations in were she has to move back to area & build up the contact again.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah exactly, and shes moved quite a way away now, i dont think the social would up and move them to a total different area, new school etc with someone who they havent lived with for what 2 years, i would assume there would be stipulations in were she has to move back to area & build up the contact again.
Surely that's how it would go and anything else would be too much for them?
She's had enough chances and messed up more than once and massively at that!!
Possibly having some sort of contact but hoping that's it!!

Kate’s house must be a tardis if there is space for the kids . I wonder how she was able to afford it as she seems so gormless and doesn’t have a proper job other than her crafting shite . I wonder if she inherited it ? I can’t imagine she would have them back full time or unsupervised. I bet she would have to have Kate with her .

Not a chance Shannon is allowed to have the kids overnight. No way. That video was just for show.
Kate apparently owns the house & Shan has a tenancy agreement. I assume this is for universal credit which will allow her to claim the shared housing element for rent as she’s under 35 with no reliant children this is all she’d be able to claim. She still gets PIP which as she paid for her own vehicle would be £600 every 4 weeks on top of standard allowance & disability element of Universal credit.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Kate was claiming carers allowance for Shann too. Honestly they could have a good little gig going on there. Makes me sick!

• Sick
Not a chance Shannon is allowed to have the kids overnight. No way. That video was just for show.
Kate apparently owns the house & Shan has a tenancy agreement. I assume this is for universal credit which will allow her to claim the shared housing element for rent as she’s under 35 with no reliant children this is all she’d be able to claim. She still gets PIP which as she paid for her own vehicle would be £600 every 4 weeks on top of standard allowance & disability element of Universal credit.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Kate was claiming carers allowance for Shann too. Honestly they could have a good little gig going on there. Makes me sick!
That's it in a nutshell..and she was supposed to be setting up her own business in the new year...no sign of that yet!
Those children are sage and thriving where they are, and I hope she never has unsupervised contact ever again.
She is a disgrace..making out she's " healed" bla bla bla....she hasn't taken any accountability for any of her vile behaviour .....and that stinks!!
How she can be " healing" without taking accountability/blaming everyone but herself is beyond me!

Oh I’m sure she’s healing. Healing from all the trauma that everyone else has caused. She’ll never take accountability of her own actions cos she didn’t go anything wrong in her eyes. I barely watch her now as I just can’t stand her tango face and tit hair. Kate is a wet weekend who I have zero sympathy for.

At some point Shan will become the real Shan again. I’ll be back to watch that tit show but for now I’ll just hope she chokes on air.

That's it in a nutshell..and she was supposed to be setting up her own business in the new year...no sign of that yet!
Those children are sage and thriving where they are, and I hope she never has unsupervised contact ever again.
She is a disgrace..making out she's " healed" bla bla bla....she hasn't taken any accountability for any of her vile behaviour .....and that stinks!!
How she can be " healing" without taking accountability/blaming everyone but herself is beyond me!

I might have to block her from my fyp. Her face gives me the actual fear. Belongs in a horror film or something

IMG_5784.jpeg

• Haha